So, what you doing during this DDoS attack?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ww2fan168, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Hopefully, this attack on the server won't delay the first 1.9 snapshot. . .
  2. Same here! hoping it doesn't pick up again during nooblet's nap time. And that it's over for good, and not going to be like what happend to xbox1 and ps4 last winter :(
  3. I read comic books, ate some apples for dinner, and cried myself to sleep.
    Kytula likes this.
  4. I'm just sad that they haven't re-released all of he perm. ships that you buy with gold. I was really wanting to buy the Atlanta. But playing my Arkansa Beta is always fun when everyone asks how do you get it. :p
  5. I hope 1.9 never comes out, in my opinion. As a PvPer the shields and dual wielding will break PvP far worse than 1.8 did.
    ShelLuser, ww2fan168 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. I wish they would just make a new game. People like Minecraft for what it is, they (most of us, at least) don't want it to change. They should make a "Minecraft: The RPG!" or some BS, charge like $15-20 for it, and stop messing with the main game. Minecraft was always meant to be a sandbox game with basic features, but ever since Notch jumped ship, they have slowly been adding in RPG/Adventure elements.

Instead of mainly adding things like new redstone mechanics, blocks, etc they are just trying to suck in people who want to player a barely passable adventure game.

/rant
    //waves Minecraft cane
  7. Spending quality time with my family. They're very confused.
    ShelLuser, ChickenDice, 607 and 6 others like this.
  8. im going to start calling you zeus (if that's ok :D)
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  9. I got a server up in offline mode and messed around with World Edit :p
    NathanRP likes this.
  10. I tried to get that name.
  11. I played on 2 major servers today. I'm pretty sure the attack is over.
  12. I'm playing Aura Kingdoms and other fun games while the attack is going on. And trying to figure out my life. Fun times :confused:
  13. I played some in my single player Hardcore survival world and, well, I'm actually quite pleased with myself: I finally discovered my very first Nether Fortress all on my own (and all by sheer luck too of course):

If you're standing there you can already hear several blazes (which is why I fortified this section with (cobble)stone) and I actually managed to get 3 of them (then I build a cobble wall in the main corridor to seal off the rest for now).

So yeah, I finally did it all on my own:

The very first brewing stand which I got all on my own and without any cheats. Of course; I still can't brew anything because I haven't found any netherwart yet. For that I need to fight off the other blazes, but I need more arrows (and perhaps a golden apple) before I'm going to try that :)
  14. ATTENTION: DDos attack IS over, you may now log on to emc again!:p
  15. unfortunately I can't
    unfortunately I cant't cuz 1.8 won't load
  16. I was playing Star War the Old Republic! :p
  17. can you invite me to an online one?:p
  18. err, Ddos is back up again... that or its just my laptop,
    Im gonna go back to watch soul eater or play infamous 2 or something
  19. err, Ddos is back up again... that or its just my laptop,
    Im gonna go back to watch soul eater or play infamous 2 or something
    ShelLuser and TigerstarMC like this.