So, what you doing during this DDoS attack?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ww2fan168, Jul 22, 2015.

1. YO! let me play too! oh wait... Logging on to multiplayer servers is down...well, if you can, invite me to a Voltz server!
  2. thanks for saying baliB =)
    BailiB likes this.
  3. I just bought CS:GO and learning to play which isn't good cause I will get addicted to it and then I won't wanna play emc D:
  4. Aww man, I missed it!
    Oh, wait. Not over yet. Well... I wasn't playing Minecraft anyway, but I guess I am now...
  5. I wonder if anyone named themselves as a reference to Fallout New Vegas
  6. Sadly Im just hoping it starts working any minute! This is my "kids in bed, Mom chill time" and I like to play MC during that time! :( Frustrated....

I know Im lame lol
  7. XD that's awesome, it proves MC isn't just full of kids :D (checking auction :p )
    Pitsch11 likes this.
  8. I curled up in the attic...
    sparta3117 and PenguinDJ like this.
  9. Oh wow, can't you people go without Minecraft for a day? :p (Okay, okay, I know, I'd absolutely freak out if the forums would be down for this long :oops:)
  10. its ok 607 everyone has their own thing :p
    607 and DeathPunchKitty like this.
  11. I've been getting caught up on some anime ^_^ But I'm ready for my nightly EMC time before I head to bed. I wish they would hurry up and resolve the issues *sadface*
  12. anyone else regretting the incoming "Insurgent" movie?
  13. I am in the SAME exact boat! I took a 4 hour "nap" waiting lol.
  14. If I had my computer next to me I'd be playing some wargaming games (world of warships, world of tanks, etc :p) but I think 11:30 is late enough for me to get tired.
  15. nah man, 5 in the morning is when you get tired :D
  16. Caught up with my animations. Now I have to decide what anime to watch. Fairy Tail season 2, or Black Butler. Thoughts?
  17. if you can set up private mudpack servers (which can be done) that would be awesome
  18. what am i doing ... besides missing emc which is a given...i'm building a gaurdian farm in my singleplayer survival world. not cuase i need one in sp its just cause i'm bored enough without emc to make one. =/
    sparta3117 and eviltoade like this.