So my school is banning Minecraft.net

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Aug 31, 2012.

?

Stupidest thing you have ever heard

Yes 55 vote(s) 57.9%
No 40 vote(s) 42.1%
  1. I can play of a memory stick but they have blocked connecting to servers
  2. I can understand that... what kind of school would allow kids to play a super bloody and gory game...
    nfell2009 likes this.
  3. Another loophole is to go to the page, copy the URL. Paste it into google translate. Change it to Spanish or whatever, untranslate it, then it should work.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. So this thread has gone about minecraft to getting round playing games? I cant they monitor our screens and we dont notice, they have videos from the moment we put user details in to login, the software they use to monitor us alerts them we are doing something that shouldnt happen. They can control they're computer with their iPads
  5. one that doesnt know we play it
    nfell2009 likes this.
  6. If you reenact this, it should solve the problem quite well.

:p
    hayjam likes this.
  7. Me neither, but sites are tracked And i dont have the nerve.
    snozles likes this.
  8. Sorry But I would do that xD
    hayjam likes this.
  9. what is an "inside recess"?
  10. I have no idea, stay in the cafeteria until the bell rings goes back to class lol the jr. High i went to we would go outside to A. Play basketball B. sit around and bs around a table or C. PDA. Maybe it's different nowadays
    snozles likes this.
  11. [Spoiled Kid's Opinion]
    Well The Macbooks my school has are so old and slow.
    Only like 4GB and a shitty video card along with a slow processor.
    Seriously instead of every 3 years they need to get new laptops every month.

[My Opinion]
    Well it is for educational purposes so thats why I have my own laptop.
    I probably will just leave it in a corner and use my laptop.
    (They let you take your laptops home)
  12. Huh? I'm confused.
  13. I go to the same school as mba2012 it is STUPID I sometimes play with my friends on lan!
  14. I never really even got to use the computers unless we were typing something, the only day I ever got to play games was the last day of 3rd grade, back then, I didn't play minecraft.
  15. Yea same here
  16. Welcome to the world of my Laptop. Some keys work, some don't. As got my Grammar, never been good with it all. As long as I dnt typ leik ths, I'm good
  17. Man looking through all these posts and seeing babies complain that they can't play a video game while they are in school is hilarious with the added misspelled words every two seconds and such. :p

Yeah I might misspell a word or two every now and then, and my grammar isn't that great. However, I don't misspell such common every day words all the time like most of these babies do. Maybe they banned minecraft and other games for a reason. XD

I have already seen quite a few misspelled words some to look for is:

Substituting no for know, funest for funnest, and luky for lucky

Those are just the ones I saw when quickly going through some of the posts. But yeah it doesn't help your case when some of you can't spell common every day words. :p
  18. ^what trunks said, unless you can at least coherently type out what you're trying to say, you shouldn't be playing a GAME during school anyways, know what happens if you are caught playing a game at work? you get fired. why should school be any different? its training for your future. study instead and play at home.
    mba2012 and Dwight5273 like this.
  19. unless....you are lucky enough to do ICT at my school right now we have to do a review on a game of choice and play every aspect of it (so I chose minecraft :3 )
  20. I don't see what the big deal about no Minecraft is, I get by just fine without recess, but that;s usually because I doodle on half the things I have.