So my school is banning Minecraft.net

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Aug 31, 2012.

?

Stupidest thing you have ever heard

Yes 55 vote(s) 57.9%
No 40 vote(s) 42.1%
  1. realy were do you live then?
  2. sounds like a good idea in my oppinion..

I hope you all learn something.
    PandasEatRamen and pat2011 like this.
  3. I never have to catch up. I don't do maths homework because I can't do it. The last time I done a maths homework was in a detention and my teacher had to help me. She wanted me to stay for the whole hour but my mum came after 20 minutes, only because I was told I would only be there for 20 minutes. I get less homeworks now because my teacher seen how much of a struggle it was for me.

Also, the homework was for my 3x timetable. I can't even learn that :(
  4. I have break. We don't call it recess in the UK.

How many recesses do you have in America? In the UK we have 2 break-times.
  5. This is a grammatical mush.
    The better question is "How old are you?". I didn't have recess past the 5th grade.
  6. i live in canada and our school has diff system so we have 3 and all the other schools(well not all) have 2 reces's and america i think is the same
  7. Canada is in America. America is a continent, not a country -_-
    pat2011 and mba2012 like this.
  8. Americans refer to USA as America, since it basically is, I see the problem here, so, here's what to do:
    PandasEatRamen, Nole972 and mba2012 like this.
  9. sorry i was just thinking type type type but i know that from history and social studies
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. How do they teach social studies where you live

SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. well they teach you history some and thats from grade 1-5 then its called jistory and social studies is like about the world and you learn about well i already said
  12. well then you will learn more than play
  13. You know this one of the only problems my school doesn't deal with though we do with Drug problems,Alcohol Problems, Gun Problems and pretty much anything else along those lines, also Canada isn't the only country that is "in" America outside of the United States so are Mexico and all the countries below it.
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. ...
  15. I think that's something you need to with grammar and spelling lessons.

16. That's sparertoaster's meme! :p
  17. SoulPunisher likes this.

18. Please, please, please get a browser with autocorrect. I'll understand whatever it is that your saying.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  19. He's using IE2 :eek:

He should get Google chrome. Or if he likes to talk to his friends on facebook he should use rockmelt. Either way an autocorrect would help me translate his words.