SMP9 Imperial Military

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DaybreakerMC, Mar 31, 2016.

1. HE ISNT HIS ALT GOSH DARN IT!!!!!
    benthebobjr likes this.
  2. ya can lie all ya want
  3. I can feel something, something is going to happen...
    benthebobjr likes this.
  4. Bunny army this is not for u. I left u guys because ben's is so much better
    benthebobjr and The8thToa like this.
  5. i care why? you say benthebobbaby is better yet he has to resort to pittiful threats that dont even work, the impirial army is nothing but a joke and Callum, dont forget what we have arranged, yer not supposed ta be talking to amy at all :/
  6. You say this is a joke?
    Your called "the bunny army"!!!
    benthebobjr and The8thToa like this.
  7. Bunnys are weak!
    CallumDAKing and benthebobjr like this.
  8. He has a point general
  9. Wait benthebob u have two alts? (Benthebobbaby and benthebobjr )???
  10. ya do know bunnies are fast little critters right? perfect for sneak attacks ;)
  11. That's smart I got to say
  12. To fast for imperial eyes*
  13. Benthebobbaby isn't my alt, again this is getting off topic
  14. The smp war was only partially started by me, you would have had to be a part of it to know what is really was.
  15. Ben, you can NOT speak for smp9. I do not hold with your crazy beliefs, and neither does the majority of smp9. Most just ignore / mute you. Please stop this madness. If war is what you are looking for the join a faction server & leave us alone.
    Sparticals and NathanRP like this.
  16. and if you see this RP, then go to an actual RP server, EMC is an Economy based server built around players coming TOGETHER to help one another and the only goal is to become rich, you want to do non of those, you want to cause havoc and irritation
    AmyLeePlayz and Mob_Meal like this.
  17. Can I remind you that you aren't a bunny
  18. True, im an American giant who is praying for the day a particular little canadian comes to visit and then i decide to spend my time better by watching Twilight
  19. Hey, at least you didn't say Superman IV or Batman & Robin
  20. the joke there is that i absolutly hate the twilight series

ill let ya figure out that comment while i spend my time better