SMP9 Imperial Military

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DaybreakerMC, Mar 31, 2016.

1. and it also appears that the smp's wont be coming together for the actions of the past caused by a particular player cant be overlooked
  2. Ben is NOT a bad person. He is my friend. Also, where do I say you called me a bad person.
    benthebobbaby likes this.
  3. I am benthebobjr's brother and he hates me representing the server because of what I did, but I occasionally check the forums and he told me he had became the general and president of smp9. I fully support and endorse his idea of making SMP9 better and safe from people like me. If anyone can handle the great task benthebobjr took on it would be my brother, benthebobjr. He also told me all about the stupid bunny army, when he told me you worshipped bunnies I laughed. Ya I may have stuck 3 players in a nether portal trap but worshipping bunnies is a crime in itself, but not against the rules even though it should be XD. again I benthebobbaby, fully endorse and agree and support benthebobjr and the military's plan for a better SMP9.
    The8thToa likes this.
  4. Yes!
    benthebobbaby likes this.
  5. Because you totally. Aren't an alt...
  6. if i was supported by benthebobbaby i would turn down the endorsement bethebobbaby during his time as a player on emc did evil things and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree benthebobjr is trying to take over emc. Just to clarify benthebobjr is not the president or general of smp9 he is the general and president of the Smp9 imperial army
    AmyLeePlayz and Sparticals like this.
  7. totes not an alt just like benthebob
  8. sneaky sneaky, ya deleted yer post bout where you yelled at me and asking why i was "callin you a bad guy" lol, smart move but doesnt work on those with good memories for when people accuse ya of doin something yer not lol
  9. GUYS! Keep this on topic, go have a war elsewhere. We DO NOT want this on a forum post letting people know who we are.
  10. All right! Ill make a thread for it.
  11. yall need bunnies
    Sparticals likes this.
  12. Ben will there be pictures of the new project here?
  13. Due to the crimes that benthebobbaby (my brother) did to the citizens of the great SMP9 I will officially disavow his endorsement. Benthebobbaby committed treason to SMP9, player trapping, not listening to staff and treason to the Empire. Benthebobbaby has been permanently banned for 500 days so far and, though some do not believe it, has changed a slight tiny itsy bit. Sadly that does not take away the terrible crimes he did. The person that saved the citizens from his wrath was me, and that was the dawning of the help I would give to SMP9. Also do not EVER compare me to or call benthebobbaby my alt! He is my brother and was banned for his actions, because of his similar name he almost got me banned also.
  14. ben, ya should know by now NO ONE, (cant emphasize that enough) wil ever believe that those two accounts are not yer alts
  15. benthebobbaby is not my alt.
  16. whatever floats yer boat benny boy ^u^
  17. SMP9 Rule number something I am losing count: DO NOT COMPARE OR CALL ME BENTHEBOBBABY
    The8thToa likes this.
  18. Hey, have you seen my new skin?
  19. Could you add a list of members?
  20. again, ive told you this ten million times (a bit over exageration but you cant seem to understand) YOU CANT COMPARE SOMEONE TO THEMSELVES, its like saying "hmm, this carrot tastes like this carrot" it makes no sence and is pointless, jeez XD, and nice try trying to get Sethums to spy on me and get a spie in the bunny army lol