SMP9 Imperial Military

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DaybreakerMC, Mar 31, 2016.

1. You know what, Chapels would be a great addition to the Bunny Army. :D We should work on that~. x3
    We can put fish 'n Frames to show who's been married to whom. :D I can put your fish there, Sparta. :3c
    Sparticals likes this.
  2. that would be great!!!
  3. I'm a god
  4. Would all the other smp's want to make a council of sorts that would be located on preferably Utopia since it is neutral ground and each smp can have either 1, 2 or 3 representatives to discus keeping the peace throughout all the smp's?
    (the Imperial Army wont be a part of it i assure you)
  5. Please discuss your crimes elsewhere...
    benthebobbaby and The8thToa like this.
  6. Smp5 won't join if under the imperial army but will without
    Tactician_Bunny likes this.
  7. The Imperial Army will NOT be part of our gathering in Utopia. c: It will be a gathering to discuss peace and feeling tranquil. There will be NO pressure for anyone to join, though we do encourage you to do so. :3
  8. SMP4 refuses to join any union of SMPs.
    Sparticals and Tactician_Bunny like this.
  9. Smp1 refuses to join
  10. That's fair. :3 Neither of you two have to join if you don't want to.
    This will be nothing more than a gathering to talk about peace. We can figure out a date and time later on, for those whom DO wish to join the simple little chat. :3
  11. No the Smp Thing bob wants
  12. Hey! This isn't a thread about the bunny army (Imperial all the way!!!!) So please keep bunny army staff to a bunny army thread.
    CallumDAKing likes this.
  13. Honestly that is the exact same thing as the Board of SMPs but you changed it to be against us, you literally just took the Military's Idea and commented in their thread with a revamp of it that is almost exactly the same other than no Imperial Military.
    benthebobbaby, ESSELEM and The8thToa like this.
  14. True. Very true.
  15. Ok, it will not be separate. (You said apart, not a part)
  16. Who's crimes? Not ours.
  17. Why don't you make a thread for you little bunny club thing instead of using our thread.
    benthebobbaby and benthebobjr like this.
  18. The8thToa, i spare you because you dont know me, i care not for spelling lol, and the reason why it seems the same is because you fail to understand that the Bunny Army is not trying to gain control for itself, we wish to make a board that will be of equals, also why they would be on utopia instead of any smp so it doesnt look like that smp is trying to take control and we are not a "Club" we are the other Army presence of smp9 that you so carefully did not consider in this decision but yet we dont have any enemies on the other smp's, and to smp4, we are deeply sorry to here that an smp9er has ridiculed one of yer gods and we sincerely apologize for this crime that has transpired thnx to ben, and the Bunny Army will make its own thread once we have built the Chapel on smp9 to start holding wedding ceremonies for those wish to have one :)
    AmyLeePlayz and Tactician_Bunny like this.
  19. Might i say that SMP2 has gone within the depths of space cloacked bye 8 gatrillion pieces of armour metal surround our SMP. May i note that it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to penetrate the great fortress of SMP2 */smp2 =P* BUT NO MATTER! we will set our course back to the rock that we once called home and we shall release the metal shields see raze the Skyscrapers and become the wealthiest SMP Again!. By the way SMP4 and SMP2 alliance=Life so everyone is dead =P
    benthebobjr likes this.
  20. Smp5 don't need no alliance, 3strong5u