SMP9 Imperial Military

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DaybreakerMC, Mar 31, 2016.

1. we arent saying anyone does need an alliance, we are only trying to bring every smp's strengths together to create a group of peace keepers who will not stand for mistreatment or unjust acts against other players who are just trying to play in peace, the goal of this committee is to help make EMC a better place for all players, wether they be long time occupants or new occupants of all the smps, to stop people from harrasing and tricking fellow players just to do so, we need to stand up as a nation and unite to stop these harmful players from hurting EMC as a whole, we can show the smp's that there needs be no war's amongst each other but to help one another out in times of need and proving that we are the greatest server there is to be on! :)

[Edit] again, the Bunny Army has no affiliation with the Imperial Army (enemies)
    AmyLeePlayz and CallumDAKing like this.
  2. If u said no I was going to say I will donate 200 k if it helps lol
  3. WE STAMD TOGETTER AS WE ARE SLL HUMAN
    AmyLeePlayz and Sparticals like this.
  4. They can do what ever they want
  5. Yes
    DH32 likes this.
  6. Is this how you speak too the higher ranking people now?
    The8thToa likes this.
  7. You basically described the purpose of staff :confused:
    The8thToa likes this.
  8. Yeah!
    Sit down son
    The8thToa likes this.
  9. Guys! Dont start a flame war! (Pun)
    benthebobjr likes this.
  10. If you want to do that apply for staff
    TotoStyle likes this.
  11. This thread is about the Imperial army. Not the bunny army
    benthebobjr likes this.
  12. OK this thread is off topic. This thread was designed for the purpose of letting people know who we are, so can the bunny army plot against us elsewhere. We don't want to see this.
    benthebobjr likes this.
  13. apearently The8thToa has a guilty concience for assuming im calling him a bad person :cool:
  14. I've had enough of fighting and wars. :eek: I'm heeding back into the frontier to my outpost. :rolleyes: :p
    Sparticals likes this.
  15. i'll leave the talking to my leader Tactician_Bunny from here on out lol, im done being professional :cool: time to be cool and finish workin on my res lol
  16. PLAGIARISM YOU DIDN'T EVEN QUOTE YOUR SOURCE (ME)!!!
    benthebob and The8thToa like this.
  17. Time for me to protect my res from the bunny menace.
  18. Wherd you get that from?
  19. The Smp1 will not be in any alliance of the Smps

Smp1 Strong
  20. ben, yer all bout gaining power fer yerse;f m8 lol, and The8thToa, why did ya assume i was calling you a bad person then? i didnt mention anyone in particular or was really talking bout any one person so clearly you have a guilty concious bout something or ya wouldnt have cae to that conclusion so hastily ^u^