SMP8, you worry me.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kephras, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Congratz krysyy on hijacking ultipig's alt army and taking control over smp8, i guess is just me who can take back control of Ulti Inc and its mafia
    UltiPig, Sgt_Pepper4 and khixan like this.
  2. I have several screenshots. :D
  3. smp8 the smp that enforces child laborers #masterrace #smp8willrule(disclaimer
    , i dont intend to be rude in any way, just found it funny that in MC child labor is allowed...)
    Jelle68, UltiPig and LittleRobotSeffy like this.
  4. Allowed? Where do you get that from? It's possible, sure... but it's possible in real life too.
    tuqueque likes this.
  5. "Allowed" as in, you won't get banned for making young villagers tend your crops. ;) Doing that IRL might have some stiff consequences.
  6. Well, how does he make them do it? Are they really got to do it? Do they get paid or something? It seemed like they were just doing it out of own initiative. Of course, I don't know the context and background, though, so there might be more going on here than I can suspect.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. It worries us how the children villagers are working.
    tuqueque and UltiPig like this.
  8. He threatens them by withholding the villagers preferred drug: emeralds. He's essentially a drug dealer that got the villagers hooked on emeralds and now forces them to work for their vice.
    607, Sgt_Pepper4, Jelle68 and 4 others like this.
  9. And NetherSpecter wins Keph's honorary "You Worry Me" award for the week. Please see the local asylum for your prize!
    (Your very own luxuriously padded 8x8 room, a stylish new straightjacket, and all-you-can-eat applesauce buffet)
    khixan, Sgt_Pepper4, UltiPig and 3 others like this.
  10. Great. Smp8 is now a hotbed for drugs.

There goes the neighborhood.
    Sgt_Pepper4, Kephras and tuqueque like this.
  11. Wrong!!!! I actually inject them a serum when they are born. The serum is very very similar to the one that uses Krysyy with staff to make them follow others
    Sgt_Pepper4, Kephras and UltiPig like this.
  12. I'd like to thank my Therapist, my long lost brother; Sir Lizard Pixie Stick, my company: Bears, and where to serve them. I'd also like to mention my upcoming autobiography: Weird Colored Clouds and What Flavors They Be. Thanks again.

13. Normal day on 8.... :rolleyes:
    Tuqueque, RainbowPony, khixan and 4 others like this.
  14. There are two types of people...
  15. Forgot this one too... dont mean to double post, forgot about this one.

Yup, working on 8 with Rhy is... enriching...
  16. Midnight macaroni leads to love shacks only on smp8.
  17. Here we see the head of the Church of Ender communing and becoming one with the End. #smp8wildlife
    Lil_Spartan_Cat, 607, Kephras and 4 others like this.
  18. makes sense
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.