SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. Wait you expected more? I thought we just wanted witches to spawn :cool:
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  2. Idk if this has been like this but when I went to Sushi Drop today to get yummy fishies i was wandering in all the rooms and Goober the slime's cage had a missing glass pane and Goober was gone ;-;

As said before im not sure if that has been like that but poor Goober XD
  3. Someone alert Walrus that he needs to go crown Goober the 16th (or whatever number we're on now).
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. Goober the 15th :p
  5. if possible id like 2 be listed as helper. imma not a full time builder but id like 2 have options 2 repair small damages. maybe GRIP ambassador?! ^.^

came 2 pigmentus 4 xp b/c of stupid momentus group protection :mad:, saw gaps in the floor (start area) but wasnt sure 2 repair or not :confused:
    Tuqueque, khixan and BenMA like this.
  6. If there is a griefing, the best thing to do is get a staff member. After that staff member has checked the logs and stuff, I'd go ahead and repair the damages :)
    Tuqueque, khixan and AyanamiKun like this.
  7. Soundless and I put a goober in the cage a couple nights ago.
    Tuqueque, Lordess_Spartan and khixan like this.
  8. Aya, I will get you added to PWU team. Just poke me to remind me. Thank you for volunteering! I'll send you a convo with info later on or tomorrow.
    Thanks Ben, Doggie, Soundless :) appreciate it!

What happens when you may have made the witch farm a little strong and not been actively killing witches while you work around it...

We wound up have to smother them in sand and gravel haha!
  9. Unfortunately that's going to be a side effect of this farm. The only thing that kills them instantly is a fall of 30+ blocks. Everything else they can heal. When Private was down there they started throwing bottles at each other and we had to leave the area completely for them to despawn. Letting them build up is going to be bad.
    Tuqueque, Lordess_Spartan and khixan like this.
  10. MrC is looking into it now ThaKloned, ty! :D
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. Wow. Thats a lot of witches. Great job! :D
  12. i did something 2day, made it easier 2 farm chorus by adding 2 rings 2 go up. also added chest with free tools 4 easier farming.
  13. Ok, since the new update requires a lot of money to protect certain blocks, and many of the farms are made with stuff like wood and cobble (eg parts of Fe(II) ), will you be needing donations of money to pay for the protections?
    I don't play much any more, so I can pay you my money for it. :)
  14. How is the new update going to work with all the builds?
    Sachrock, Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  15. I need coffee LOL. I dunno yet guys, we'll get it figured out :) <3
  16. It will protect 'fancy' blocks, but not 'common' blocks. You can either replace the blocks to make them protected, or pay a lot to protect a whole area.
  17. Well if you need some one today feel free to ask me online but after today I won't be online for 4 days
    Sachrock, Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  18. I sent in the protection form for all of PWU builds. I don't know how staff will want to handle these. I'll wait for them to give me feedback on how to do these in the easiest fashion possible for them. We've got a lot of players who have worked on these over the past 2 years. I'm sure it's going to be interesting :)
  19. If you need a donation, let me know! :) Im not that rich, but I would love to help out protecting those amazing farms!
    Tuqueque, b0bbythebuild3r and khixan like this.
  20. Us too! let us know :)