SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. congrats on 50 pages
    Tuqueque, ThaKloned and khixan like this.
  2. If anyone has time and opportunity, I've noticed that the minecarts at the starts of rails (start of Hot Rods, start at Wild N, start at Pigmentus and Sushi) are running low in some cases. There do seem to be carts at the end of lines. If you get a chance, please shuffle most minecarts back to the starts of the various rail lines. Thank you!
    Also, thank you Merek for repairing the rail. I just saw your sign yesterday :)

EDIT: Thank you Guill and Dufne!
  3. 50% of the big dig for the public witch hut done woo hoo!
  4. Oh Ulti...
    Tuqueque, Lee1993, JohnKid and 3 others like this.
  5. This is what happens if you go afk near us :p

ThaKloned, Tuqueque, nltimv and 2 others like this.
  6. 75% done the big dig part of the new witch hut build! Thank you all <3

Also, do not afk around Ben or Doggie rofl :D
    Tuqueque, nltimv, Jadzz and 1 other person like this.
  7. omg lol
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  8. Well they didn't put me in a kissing booth :rolleyes:
    Sachrock, Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  9. Missed opportunity...
  10. I haven't been following this thread all that much :/

Also, where is the witch farm, is it one of the coords I gave you? :p
  11. I'll announce coords once all done Shy :) ThaKloned found it in a black map area.

The big dig portion of the build is completed. Someone get a screenshot of 128x128 removed to bedrock lol :)
    Tuqueque and AmusedStew like this.
  12. Well, you guys dont have a trait which I have... *cough* procrastination *cough*. Looks great from the pictures posted previously. You guys are tryhards.

13. "Do. Or do not. There is no try."
  14. you guys are such wonderful and hard workers from what i see and know of. keep it up !!
    and congrats on finishing the dig at least for the witch farm :)
    ThaKloned, Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  15. i removed mountain coalmore, and made a tower of another SC of coal ore ontop of the storage, in case someone wants to start mining. I aslo put block on top of the chest because some did not have any...
    khixan likes this.
  16. Whao that's awesome guys! Omg. That area looks huge! :D
  17. Well done on this build!! I take a lot of pride in everyone's work. Just wanted to mention that I repaired the Chorus farm on the North side. People are harvesting Chorus fruit but just leaving the bottom stems thinking it will regrow. The farm was not functional when I was checking it out so I wanted to help out by replanting it. I had to purchase a couple flowers as I was out at that time but I fully replanted the farm and added stone to the edges so flowers don't drop to the bottom of the sea. That's in case some people don't have Respiration 3 to retrieve them to replant. I also left a couple signs describing how to replant the flowers correctly.

My purpose in this note is to draw attention to everyone who works hard at this and might want to change my signs describing how to properly harvest and replant so everyone can enjoy.

Again Thank you all, for all your hard work and together we can keep this a fully functional manual farm.

Thanks for reading,
    Merek
    ShelLuser, khixan and tuqueque like this.