SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. /sue Sgt_Pepper4 Copyright Sushi Drop :U

...wait, /sue isn't a command? aww... :(

*kidding* :p
    Tuqueque, Kephras and khixan like this.
  2. There have been obsidian donations towards a future gold farm. I have them in the donations chest on my 1st res.
    Tuqueque and Dufne like this.
  3. I'm thinking I'm going to lower the gold farm a little, I think it'd be fun to have a bunch of one hit kill pig zombies after you, wouldnt you agree? There's distance issues as of right now, the pigs freeze due to distance. I figure a little lower, and they'll just fall off and you can kill them.
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  4. I have an obsidian farm at my residence, if you want to use it, let me know through a conversation, I will set your build perms and I will go in the depths of hell to get the best lava, and you can go crazy with getting obsidian, khixan and Sgt I am looking at you people e_e
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  5. GRIEF ALERT! Wee Wa Wee Wa!
    There has been evident griefing at the iron farm: the snow golems have been let out, 3 vertical glass have been broken, pouring lava everywhere. I have plugged the lava leak and removed a pumpkin blocking the chests, but everything else remains as it was when I found it. I believe a furnace is missing too.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. NOOOOO! Was it reported? If not, leave me to it!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. Alrighty guys I got good news. I have fixed the farm, the snow golems are back in place, and the glass panes are covering the death entry :) and if this hasn't been reported then I will be gladly to.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. Oh yay it looks all better now and I just logged in today XD. Everyone are awesome!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. Your Welcome
    Tuqueque and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  10. The VOID or vortex of crash is back at the squid farm out at Slime Time. Please do NOT come out there right now. Can someone please mark the Slime Time rail as closed due to tesselating block errors causing crashes? Thank you!
    Tuqueque and UltiPig like this.
  11. And to get on other servers if you are stuck do <server>.emc.gs
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. I'm trying to close the rail, but my ping is really bad. My ping is literally 197,880,330ms (every time I type /ping, it says "Your ping is 197880330ms")

13. If Anything needs help I'm in!! Count me in i love to help! Please, if u need anything or any help… Ask
    Tuqueque likes this.
  14. Thanks Ulti and Jstclair! Ask Ulti if he was able to put up a sign warning folks off that rail. ScrOcraft may login in an hour and remove the water in the 2 locations. He seems to luck out with immunity so far to the tessellating block errors. Appreciated everyone's concern and help! I'm going to go make some dinner and check back later on. Cheers all :) We'll get it sorted out.
    Tuqueque and UltiPig like this.
  15. How about we take up a good part of the track until it stops black holeing? So no one in their right mind will bother getting into it? I havent experienced slime time death yet. So I'd be happy to try it out and try to prevent others from being crazy like me.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. ScrOcraft went out there and plugged up the offending section of water from our crash reports. I'm going to try and get back on now.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. Updated with more builders for Squid Doom and maintenance out at Sushi Drop. Please, if I have forgotten to give you credit on something, REMIND ME. I am old and absent minded, not ungrateful. Thank you everyone :)

Squid Doom should be opening this weekend sometime. We just have a floor and some walls to finish out there.
    Tuqueque, Codygraw and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  18. i tried to help sushidrop and instead was criticized on everything so im done I cant take it twice in one day
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. I was told that u and your brother was causing trouble
    Tuqueque and Dufne like this.
  20. I give up with emc im never going to be treated fair so whats the point
    Tuqueque likes this.