SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. Great news! ItsMeMatheus helped us out by shortening our travel times to Sushi Drop, Mob Grinders and the Iron farm with a swimmer friendly bridge! Many thanks to ItsMeMatheus for saving us all a lot of time! Pics will come later. Now it's possible to take your horse to sushi drop and mob grinders with no trouble whatsoever.
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  2. itsmematheus making the bridge
  3. Thank You Matheus!!! Visit again and have more fun!!!
    Tuqueque and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  4. Thank you corrupted for finding the grief. The grinders for the cave spiders and zombies are missing a few blocks, 3 sea lanterns, 1 stone brick I think...and a walrus' head. Come to my first res for the walrus head. Now at sushi drop there was yet another grief. A guy as dumb as patrick star wanted to dig out of Sushi Drop. He took a pickaxe and broke 2 blocks alongside the wall. little did he know there was water on the other side of the wall. water came rushing out, but he piled out to safety. In dumby terms...a guy broke 2 blocks and water came spouting out. we need a repair crew to fix it all. The obvious should point out, but the hidden should still pop out to you. Good Luck repair crew!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. I think I fixed the leak last night, I don't think I got all the blocks poleing out. It looked like desperate attempt to leave than malicious destruction. Maybe warning is best here and a showing of how to leave?
  6. Just bug shooting on iron farm, left cell has issue of ig spawning on the villager cell. I have yet to figure out if center is having a bug or not.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. I feel kind of dumb, we could have maybe asked ss if they could build us an iron farm in protected area, no griefing ever. Then again, they probably would have said no.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. 1 section of the squid farm has water added back into it. So far, so good. I moved the glass up 1 block so that if we run into issues again, it's way easier to remove the water and not have to break the glass.
    Tuqueque, Codygraw and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  9. Some problems with the iron golem spawns...
    Here
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. Sigh, I thought glass was a block they cant spawn on, but there they are.... I guess I'll work on it asap
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. In the second pic I noticed someone broke some of the doors...
    That's probably what's causing the iron golems to spawn outside the farm.
    I'd bring in a mod as well to see who griefed the doors and messed up the central point of the iron golem spawns, if possible...
    Tuqueque and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  12. What texture pack do you use Sgt?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  13. That was my fault i ate Matheus cake....
    While he was in /vanish looking around there
    Tuqueque likes this.
  14. AND ME :D
    Tuqueque likes this.
  15. He saw me do it lol
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. I feel like making a gold farm near the iron farm.......... just it'd take a lot of obsidian
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. Haha I thought of the name, Piggy drop
    Tuqueque, Kephras and khixan like this.
  18. /sue Sgt_Pepper4 Copyright Sushi Drop :U

...wait, /sue isn't a command? aww... :(

*kidding* :p
    Tuqueque, Kephras and khixan like this.