smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I think Panda means don't make any changes at all without checking with her :)

And in more rail line news .....

The pink (harbour) line has changed to the cyan line.

Omeletrice is also working on the yellow line from the k123 tower to grand central.

And the red line has been started - i think that was Bob. You should check with sirairbear that it's ok putting a massive cobblestone bridge above his buildings. I think it may be better to run the line underwater to the current junction with the beachhouse line and then expand the beachhouse line tunnel to accomodate two lines. I think Secret built that line so check with him about that.

Some changes we'd like to make:
    - with the new separate jungle line and the imminent disappearance of the white (above water) line the junction near the nether portal isn't needed. Lecta, can we remove the 4-way system? and whoever built the amazing redstone systems under the cobblestone, can we take those out too?
    - also, if we have a separate line for the beachhouse we again don't need the junction. Lecta can we remove that one too?

The old jungle/lighthouse line is also in serious need of a clean up.
  2. Thanks Shaun, you guys are the hard workers.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. I read that and thought it was in reply to Shaun, I was like :eek:!
  4. I know it is in the picture ad I'm fine with it lol
  5. Ok I might move the redline underground
  6. Some progress.... ( digging holes for river was painfull to make it)
  7. It was designed with a railway close to / in it / next to it in mind so go ahead. Should look still fine :)
  8. That looks major :)
  9. Would you guys be alright with a rail extending over there? It wouldn't be terribly hard, I don't think. We can just have a long-distance rail from you guys to us, and ya'll can have your own small rail system :)
  10. may i be involved? c:
    i wish to offer my growing interest in redstone and building to the community
  11. Of course. I can show you in if zulu hasn't sent you the coords yet.
  12. hmmm i guess lol jk
    Welcome to LLO, zulu9 will send you cords or secret will show you
  13. You actually want to come that far from your location to this area?
  14. Welcome! I sent instructions in case secret did not already show you :)
  15. The only issue with that is that there seems to be a house underground under all Sirairbear's stuff and then Beamer and his mole-like lifestyle has some tunnels and whatnot.

Also recently Yankees and I were starting "The Slime Team" and now he's leaving and I have no clue what he had planned. So probably gonna be smashing my head against a wall. I talked to Zulu and he asked if we're gonna be in alliance with LLO. I said yes. Tried to explain that in the thread and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx who is a member of LLO doesn't want to deal with LLO? I dunno how to explain it in terms for kids to understand.

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-slime-team.9933/
  16. Idk if we do or not, we could be a big old family! :D
  17. A lot has been going through my head lately, so I really don't know of we should combine the slime team and the LLO. It might be a great idea or it might be a bad idea, I have already built something for our secret passage way down to our underground building area. It's a tough decision but I really wish Yankees didn't leave....
  18. what is the llo?
  19. LLO. Means Last Light Outpost a wild base in smp7 :)
  20. When I say Alliance I don't mean we all live together. We can live in separate places and build embassies and trade and all that stuff.