smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Oh, okay. That would be good.
  2. Could I join the outpost? I've already made my way there, and it is so awesome!
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. I need rail for a new rail line.
  4. ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. I'm all there :)! thanks Secret for showing me around, and thank you everyone for being so welcoming :D
  6. Hey, my name is Joelslaw. I am a friend of LZBZ_DW. He has been raving about LLO, so I would like to join and check it out for myself.
  7. I relay a msg from someone you can't join the forum:

Dragonorb18
  8. I like the idea of having our "industrial" things like generators in one nice cave. Maybe with a nice building on top and instructions. We can have workshops and show ppl how they work and things like that.
  9. I think that's what Lux was doing with P.O.I and well, it's kinda stopped. I can make small cobble gens, but nothing huge :/
  10. Yeah. Maybe the new project can take off where that started.
  11. I have a small project I'm doing at LLO in which requires a good bit of redstone mechanics and rails if anyone could possibly supply?
  12. The Project:
    Fully Automatic Minecart Station

Materials Needed:

Red- Still Needed
    Green- Already Have

15 stacks of Redstone
    Chest of Minecarts
    2 stacks of Repeaters
    3 stacks of Redstone Torches
    1 stack of Detector Rails
    4 stacks of Powered Rails
    15 stacks of Normal Rails
    1/2 stack of Sticky Pistons
    1 stack of Normal Pistons
    1 stack of Soul Sand (Found in nether)
    15 stacks of Stone or Logs (For the main building)
  13. Can someone please tell me what the rail tunnel entrance is?
  14. <-- Officially part of the LLO RailLines Company
  15. Added to the railway crew. Thanks for helping out and to all the rail people: Please give him a warm welcome too :)
  16. I am pleased to announce that the Obsidian City has begun in the plains north of the graveyard. Spenser and I don't have much, but we'll need a carpload of obsidian. We are already planning to put a big factory out there for the obsidian gen, as well as housing.
    The Obsidian City is like a vacation town for the outpost. Located north of the town, it provides a scenic place for people to relax. Permanent and temporary housing will be available in the near future. We would like to ask that you do NOT go mining in the plains where we have built the OC, as there are plenty of other places to mine. It is a work in progress :)

On a side note, I will be leaving in just a few hours to go to a place where neither internet nor TV exist. :confused: I will be gone until Monday, so if you don't see me around, well, that would be why. I wish everyone good tidings for the next few days and I hope to get back to ya'll as soon as possible.
    PS. Oh, and don't worry, I'll put up the picture of Dictator Zulu's party very soon :)
  17. which items?
  18. Sorry typo I ment if you need help just ask me
    ZeWildGuy and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. Ahh. I'm good on the circuitry, just need the materials!