smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Haha nice , obsidian favorite block lol
    Same Sunday to Sunday won't be on as much or none at all, signal+beach house= where's Waldo ? Lol
    Hope to see when it's done :)
  2. Tired of seeing NEEDS REPAIR on the cobble gen by the treefarm I decided to tear it down and make a simple one. This has turned into a bit of a project given sand is gone and my husband fails to log me out of youtube so I have all his weird stuff in my history and am having to search for the clock video.

Found it, working. Just a bit irritated I fell in a lava hole in Rune's because someone broke a glass block.
  3. 2012-06-13_21.22.19.png
    Cake Party at Zulu's house :D
    From Left to Right:
    Back Row: Dragonorb18, zulu9, LZBZ_DW, PandasEatRamen
    Front Row: Dwight5273, roblikescake, SecretAznEks, joelslaw

Attached Files:

4. In further rail news.....

The Red Line (subway) to the beach house has been completed by Bobalek with assistance from Omeletrice (007). It looks very smart and races along underground. (sorry for the bad font in attached image)

2012-06-14_14.42.02.jpg

It has also created a nice busy cross section of three underwater rail systems near Grand Central Station.

2012-06-14_14.41.28.jpg

Bobalek should also be thanked for his help on the Green Line and for laying all the track on the Cyan (fornerly Pink) Line.

The 3- and 4-way junctions for beachhouse/farm line and southern/jungle/white line have been removed and returned to a simpler system. Hopefully these rail lines will soon be incorporated into the main hub at Grand Central.
  5. I may be able to playnagain soon.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Lol@ the random junk on the chest. LZBZ looks like he's sneaking up on you Secret :eek: Joel's name makes me laugh every time I read it xD

YAY! YES Thank you Bobalek. I didn't mean to leave you out on my Lime Line post :)

Grounded?
  7. NP maybe I can help with more lines if needed
  8. I haven't been on EMC for days, due to various exams :(
    However, I have some time tonight, and when I stepped out of the nether portal back into the LLO, I have to say I was surprised by the sudden appearance of the new railway system. Looking good!

9. Partytime!
    Nice jump there LZBZ_DW :D
  10. He as elegant as a swan Lol
  11. i can help connect the smaller suburban lines to central station. It would be good to do that. And I will be using the red line frequently as it is fast and goes to the area I am concentrating on.
  12. hey can i join?
  13. Sure. Instructions sent out.
  14. If there going to be a wild reset, we should be quick to find an end portal. Then we all people in LLO use it :D
  15. I think their is one near use but don't know sure where it at
  16. Update:
    I have bought quite a bit of the materials needed. If anyone has the remaining components, please let me know.

The Project:
    Fully Automatic Minecart Station

Materials Needed:

Red- Still Needed
    Green- Already Have

15 stacks of Redstone
    20 Iron Doors
    Chest of Minecarts
    2 stacks of Repeaters
    3 stacks of Redstone Torches
    1 stack of Detector Rails
    4 stacks of Powered Rails
    15 stacks of Normal Rails
    1/2 stack of Sticky Pistons
    1 stack of Normal Pistons
    1 stack of Soul Sand (Found in nether)
    15 stacks of Stone or Logs (For the main building)
  17. I can give coords to an end portal if you need it but it's only endstone and endermen.
  18. Dang not much left lol
  19. I am very soon going to be operating tours to the Outpost. They will cost about 10-30r. I will provide food, a guide and protection so it is a good price. If anyone in town is interested come to 15243 on smp7 in about 20mins for the beginning of the tour.
  20. Tours are free at LLO, I,zulu9, runewulf, Panda, and etc give tours all the time