smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Sweet. We might ask a mod to maybe fly around or something (or give one of us permission to do so) so we make sure everything is saved.
    Still hope smp7 wild won't be resetted but if it does it is good to know we can save our builds. We can put the world-file on the website and write books at the new outpost about the old world.
  2. ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Thanks for the sugar anyway. :) Also, if anyone has a slime farm I can use at LLO, please let me know. :)
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. I don' think they let us do that..

That would be cool ^^
  5. Let me know too!
  6. In that case some member with a really high end pc and good internet connection would have to run around and make sure to see/copy
    *everything* :D
  7. I say that if the wild DOES get reset, we use the world downloader mod, make a sever, put the camp in the sever, and keep going as normal.
  8. ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. Hey there everyone Names Nick im interesting in join the LLO if that is a posibility ... LZBZ_DW helped me out big times
  10. Welcome out newest members ConnorHeaney and ndf97. Instructions sent out.
  11. Lecta - I'll be re-doing the rails connecting our hubs. I plan to make a connection straight to Grand Central either from your hub or at the bend on our connecting lines. Just let me know how to procede.

All others - If you'd like to help with the underwater tunneling and want to join in on the frustration I'll be on later tonight.
  12. I'll help out then :p
  13. I've been doing this the last few days xD The only bad part is that if we want the stuff in chests, I have to be able to open them and see what is inside, so currently the only items I am able to save are mine and what are in unlocked chests. :/ I try not to look in the egg chests because I am tired of eggs and chickens xD
  14. I think chest content is not important if we want to save it for history. Might even be good to develop the story. When the residents of the old world left of course they took their stuff with them ;)
  15. Alright. :) I've tried to make sure I got the whole outpost by the way.

16. My house almost done from the outside. The farms will be different and the inside of course will be filled with stuff. But I got everything to live there now :)

17. Survived another epic storm. Glad I finished my roof before it began.
  18. Just to mention I looked at the wiki and it states that it does not rain in the desert and lightning will not strike in the desert so all people living in the desert you are safe to walk around in a mega storm, just stay in the desert.
  19. I noticed the lack of rain. Looked really weird. Did not know it could not strike there. So I guess my stonebrick roof is just looking nice then. I made an emergency foodshroom in my attic anyway. My house it on the edge to the jungle. If you jungle people need some shelter feel free to seek it there :D
  20. Haha nice zulu9 we need a emergency broadcast channel.... Haha can hear that sound right now