smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Chicken Shores Station.png
    Preview only.

Edit:

Chicken Shores Station2.png
    Jakres, zulu9, shavingfoam and 2 others like this.
  2. Valid point but is there any type of flaws with the idea of simply creating development on the coast?
    Jakres, zulu9 and Philovanrood like this.
  3. Jakres, zulu9 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  4. Just a heads up, it seems someone has been going around killing mooshroom. District 4's farm has lost all of them but I found the meat inside. Likewise, the two in District 10 were also killed with the drops and exp left at the spot of death. 32japan1's house doors were left open so I suspect we have an interesting new form of griefing to watch our for. Constant vigilance, LLOers.
    Jakres, zulu9 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  5. Even one of the old way-to-blaze-farms-which-are-now-destroyed mooshrooms has been killed :(. They were so young, only about 2 years old...
  6. Use locked signs over your chest run and hide XD
  7. Hey, so I noticed that a bunch of people requested access to the G+ page. Are new members joining the LLO?
    Jakres, zulu9, Philovanrood and 3 others like this.
  8. We are always open
  9. I just realized, I think that may be the jungle that I tried to start a town in, but kind of gave up on e.e
  10. Maybe it's the same person who placed iron blocks in strange pattern around Chicken Shores/Northern Edge?

By the way, is the skeleton farm ok?
    Leopard_Knight, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  11. There's a skeleton farm in the LLO?
  12. I know of at least one, yes.
  13. Where is it?
  14. Northeast of district 9. It is ancient. I forget who made it. I believe it predates my time with the LLO. I'll PM you coords.
    Jakres, Neuro98, zulu9 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Would love to have a look around the place and maybe even establish a home! Anyone care to PM the cords?:D
  16. I'm not sure that all are members. If people would like access of the page, PM me your email and request like you typically would on the G+ page.
  17. ITS YOU! :D

And yeah, I noticed something too. I got an email from someone which was also sent to everyone else registered on the website.
  18. Indeed! 'Tis me. Been busy trying to get Sims 4 buttoned up, but hopefully I'll have time to log on at some point. I was playing on a fairly small server for a while that was a lot of fun. There was a group of people that were on all the time working on projects together, but alas there was IRL infighting between the server owner and some of the other people and they ended up taking down the server. *sigh* Mostly I've been playing the Water World custom preset. It is a bit more challenging than survival island or skyblock. There's no wood at all until you find a mine shaft etc.

Where is most of the action these days? Is anyone still frequenting the old LLO stomping grounds? I haven't been keeping up with the forums at all. I suppose there is a thread somewhere about EMC's take on Mojang's revised server monetization guidelines?
    Jakres, zulu9, Sunny_Chicken and 2 others like this.
  19. Well, hopefully you can stay around! :D

I'm not sure where most of the action is because I haven't been able to get in game for the last 3 months. And yes, there's a discussion about it here and there's some early changes announced here.
    zulu9, Jakres and Sunny_Chicken like this.