smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Well, activity's been slow but Sunny's still finding great places to do some nice renders, I'm sure Leopard's up to something and my rocket is coming along. The thread seems to be picking up steam again though!
    Someone fetch this guy the coords. I'll PM the welcome convo though.
    zulu9, Jakres and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  2. I have come out of hibernation to discover what is happening.
    Apparently im the owner...? and so is everyone else?
    Jakres, Sunny_Chicken and mba2012 like this.
  3. That's how the LLO works ;)
    Jakres, zulu9 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  4. Fair Enough :p
  5. Is it OK to renovate this old track? (Highlighted in Yellow)

roadtrack2.PNG
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  6. Probably. What sort of renovations?
  7. Not sure about that. It does appear to lead to someones base. I'd try and find out who built it first.
  8. I know I've walked that track out to that base, but I can't remember who's created it.
  9. Add torches, clear some forest, create alternative routes from the track, etc. Maybe a repave.
    Jakres, zulu9 and penfoldex like this.
  10. No! Im always using that please not or just add a rail or more better please dont destroy it i use it frequently
    Jakres likes this.
  11. For some reason our Google-Site was not viewable by the public anymore.
    I assume someone made a mistake while adding a new editor or something.
    I also assume the requests mails we got were because of that. I changed the site back to "public" (no changes on who can *edit*).

If there was a reason to take the site down for the public and it was intentional please tell me.

I am happy to see new people joining and that the place is still alive and think we should keep the site public as our FAQ etc is on it.

Happy mining! :)

PS/Edit:
    Thanks to our new member Shortsyd for kinda accidentally making me aware of the website error.
  12. I'd like to join (I'm a little (Very) late)!
    Also, why don't you actually play on EMC any more? 7 more days and you'll have been gone for an entire year.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Never too late.
    I don't play because I do not own a computer that is able to run minecraft (aka has a graphic chip/card and enough ram) at the moment.
    I do play MCPE (Pocket Edition) on my phone now but of course there is no LLO (yet ;) ) there.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Did you update to 0.9.0? If so it will be :D
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Id did recently but have some bugs. Once it goes stable and I find a nice server maybe I will try something like a pocket edition LLO. We'll see.
    For now I get inspiration from some of the LLO builds I see here, the site or remember from the old days to build in MCPE single player :)
    Jakres and NathanRP like this.
  16. All i do in MCPE is find village seeds XD
  17. I said I was very late, because I noticed this thread when it was new, and I just said I wanted to join.
  18. Ah ok. Well again, never too late and welcome to the LLO :)
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Hi. I am on SMP7. I'm interested in Asian-style architecture and don't mind building in the newer LLO developments. I don't know anything about transferring between servers, since I just got on Empire a couple days ago. Direct me accordingly! ^^
    Jakres, penfoldex and zulu9 like this.
  20. Alright, welcome, welcome!
    First thing to do is to log onto EMC (and then do /smp7 if you're not on there already). Then, do /wild. I'll send you a map of where you should go on the overworld. Or, you can ask a member to take you though the nether route. (Someone respond to take this guy. I can't right now.)