smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. You have plenty of room to expand? No, you don't. Anybody is just as free as you to go on the land that you have supposedly CLAIMED. And when somebody does, if you rage at them, you will have no REASON to do that. You want to go and claim land? Go find a dragon tomb once that update comes out, and claim the land with a dragon egg.

What i'm telling you to do is build a few houses, and once you have no more room to build anymore, you expand out a little.

But I tell you now, if you don't take mine, philo's, or dwight's or ANYONE'S advice you will go and rip down someone's building and get banned for GRIEFING. Don't throw any of that 'how will I get banned for griefing when they were on my land?' crap at me like you have done with others. You don't OWN ANY land in the wild. It's there for everybody to live on. And if they built there before that, THEN IT'S THEIR LAND, and not yours.

My pissed off level: About 30%.
    zulu9, Philovanrood, Socks2 and 3 others like this.
  2. Of course you can, I would advise coming by boat or during the day for the easiest of travel. We're a little bit north of SMP7's spawn.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. We're not north of SMP7 wild spawn...we're west of the spawn.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. we're north west of wild spawn. Or was it south east of end end spawn?

No, you are a very likeable :p and respectful member.
  5. How about North-West?
    Jakres, SoulPunisher and mba2012 like this.
  6. Maybe we can do this:
    1. Us Gangnam workers can move north or something a little so there would be plenty of land for us to expand for farms or something
    2. This argument ends
    3. OR instead on 1, we work out something. Like maybe, we all meet at Gangnam and work this out or something like that
    4. ????
    5. PROFIT
    Jakres likes this.
  7. I will fix this. I have changed everything in red.

Philovanrood and Jakres like this.
  8. I have parodied l0tad's signs to match the setting of the LLO. I've done it in a way to say 'Stop claiming land' but I mean no harm.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  9. Alright, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, oh, wrong speech...

I have a proposal for L0tad, and the LLO itself. My idea is that L0tad, YOU completely move your project away from the LLO. You may keep it close enough for a walk, but THAT'S IT. If you agree to do so, the LLO will agree to
    completely remove arguments about you, UNLESS, you do something that involves the LLO. If you so do this, you will be free to do what you like. If you do not, you will still be free to carry on, but with all of the arguments. Its all up to you, but I think we all know that leaving will be the best for you, and us.
    Jakres, Philovanrood, zulu9 and 4 others like this.
  10. Ok everyone, L0tad and all the workers have a convo that I am proud to say that I have thought up a seven-step process and wrote it down, so I hope you all approve of it and if you have any suggestions, please present them in a nice and polite matter. Process:

Step one: Stop production and begin looking for the new location

Step two: Once found, move a team to the location for border placement, housing, and to begin construction.

Step three: Once ready for arrival, the team will tell the remaining members to begin moving storage.

Step four: Leave half of the remaining members at current location to demolish borders, buildings, and plant trees after clearing the mountain so it doesn't look like a ugly, floating land mass.

Step five: After done, begin moving supplies the team gets from the mountain and buildings.

Step six: Tell the LLO that we are welcoming people to help/ live there and they don't have to join if they don't want to.

Step seven: Celebrate that the current conflict is over.

Please note that this may take a while to complete and this is just a suggestion.
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  11. You made an area EXTREMELY ugly for no reason? I mean, all we wanted to do is to get l0tad to cut down on the land he's using, and get it through his head that EVERYONE can use his land - not to move it. Although the move is nice...
    Jakres, mba2012 and matthew12hydro like this.
  12. We didn't try to make it ugly. We planned on filling in the stone with grass after we were done. Sorry 'bout that...
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Ok. If you are moving then I will take your land and with the help of legit build a tropical garden area for all the community to use.
    Jakres and SoulPunisher like this.
  14. No. Apparently, L0tad thinks that we should 'stand our ground' and all that jazz. Sorry mba
    Jakres likes this.
  15. I suggest we hold a community meeting.
  16. I am going camping though... And the EMC live stream is going during the community meeting time.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. I'll do it.
  18. We also make our protest blocks free for everyone to add onto...so we could end up with 40 protest blocks xD
  19. Come one everyone! Let's protest! I'm not saying that sarcastically by the way. I really mean it.
    Jakres likes this.