smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. We need more of Legit.
    Jakres, zulu9, Philovanrood and 3 others like this.
  2. First you said you were 11, then you said you were 12, and now you're saying that you're 14? Holy fudgecakes, how FAST do you age?

If l0tad continues like this, I think we'll lose alot of members...
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  3. L0tad, why do you really need to claim almost whole jungle biome?

I didn't claim whole taiga, heck, i didn't even say that the whole taiga belongs to me and no one can't build it there.
    3+ people asked me if they can build it there, or let me tell them where to build his project, even though they didn't had to ask me where to or asking permission to build in the Yettis. Also, there are only 9 buildings builded not by me.

Are you claiming almost whole jungle biome because you are expecting new members to build in your gangman project after the LLOlympics?

Also, your taking almost whole jungle biome from LLO West, that's the problem i see, because i don't think members want to build their project in your territory.

How are you going to do your project?

Are you going chop trees down and level the land and then start constructings?
    Or start constructing certain areas? And not chopping whole area trees down?

Look at Yettis, I've almost abandoned the jungle area, leaving some areas without trees and unfinished buildings.
    This would also happen to you too sooner or later.

I expect you to answer my questions, L0tad.

To wild community:
    Tell me community, I'm i bit of annoying person to you all?
    zulu9, no_thing, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  4. Nope, because you know your limits and your buildings actually look nice - L0tad's are just compounds of cobblestone, and when we pushed him out of downtown (he decided to leave himself, but we advised that he did that) he left behind these cobblestone buildings, and he even put pressure plates I didn't want in my house.
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  5. Is anyone here going to live in Gangnam for a long term period after construction ends?
    Jakres likes this.
  6. No :p
    Jakres likes this.
  7. The chances of that would be incredibly close to zero...
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Thanks for the reply, it makes me more self-confident to myself.
  9. Oh, you're so right. Everyone who was here before should just up and move on so we don't get in the way of Lord Lotad's 'projects'. We really should tiptoe around him because he is such an integral part of this community. The reason you don't see the same hospitality toward Lotad (you know, that hospitality we still give to ALL new members who respect the rest of the community) is because Lotad has repeatedly told the community to 'F off' so he can shove his own crap in wherever he wants, regardless of anyone else's stuff.

I don't care if he get's mad. I'm not his dad, and he has just as much opportunity to BE respectful as anyone else.
    I appreciate your defense of your friend, but you can't expect everyone to be as tolerant of his 'stomping' as you.
    HE is the one who needs to make the choice to either RESPECT THIS COMMUNITY, or respectfully leave.
    zulu9, sqiggleyjeff, mba2012 and 5 others like this.
  10. The difference is that the Yeti village has NEVER invaded the borders of the larger LLO or anyone else's existing projects, and it was begun in a remote area relatively far from the LLO, and the two have eventually grown closer, STILL NOT ENCROACHING ON EACH OTHER.

Yeti village is also build on the existing landscape, which is why it looks so good. It's not just some rows and columns of square boxes on a flat, empty piece of scorched earth. It's an actual town with hills, roads, rivers, and trees.
    zulu9, mba2012, shavingfoam and 2 others like this.
  11. Am I allowed join? I've never done this before.
    zulu9 and Jakres like this.
  12. I agree. His trade shop in Philo Tower has been awfully quiet for some time now. ;D
    I miss the old members. ;D
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Chill out philo, you generily start the fight after i try to do this calmly
    Jakres likes this.
  14. You try to do it calmly? Last time I checked you're the one making everybody angry. L0tad, here are some suggestions, not for your rude behavior, but for the Gangnam Project
    1) Make it a little further away from the LLO. It's too close to our Olympic stadium for you to expand.
    2) Do not invade other's land or claim anything for you. Start out in a small area, and expand, claiming land as you need to so you have all the space you need.
    3) Make it look natural. Keep, or plant some trees, make it have small hills, etc.
    4) Make sure, that whoever wants to live there, doesn't get harassed by the way you get angry. This will only drive them out.
    5) Handle it like a seperate outpost until the LLO is closer too it.
    zulu9, mba2012, Jakres and 2 others like this.
  15. well, it just that philo always sets me off, and i have plenty of room to expand.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Yes, welcome to the LLO! Someone will PM you the coords and the map. :)
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  17. I'm just going to abstain from this L0tad vs LLO argument again…
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Does this mean your moving Gangman project to here?

And the reason why i pointed there because i don't believe you guys actually want to build it on the swamp.

I'm serious, this would solve this argument, think about it! No more arguments about your project! This would be the last argument where we are arguing with you! And if you Gangman workers keep building there, it may even became a official LLO District! Or maybe even a Town! And do what Soulpunisher suggested in his post. And reply to me. I want to know your opinion.

But... if you don't move your project, this argument will continue.

So, move your project or lets continue this L0tad vs LLO argument, hm?
    So far the wild community, from what I'm seeing right now, wants you to move your project somewhere else.
  19. Or he can just move his project WAY OUT, and call it a wild camp..
    Philovanrood, mba2012 and Jakres like this.
  20. That's also a valid option.
    L0tad and gangman workers, you guys can just abandon LLO and go far away from LLO and make a wild camp there, or go another server and make a wild camp there.

That leaves 2 ways to end this bloody argument.