smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hi, yeah... I want to join because I find no joy in living in the town. I plan to build some simple yet nice buildings that can be used probably for anything. I love building, it is my favorite part of Minecraft. Though it isn't any fun when you can just buy all the materials.
    Jakres, mba2012, zulu9 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Welcome. Need a guide? I can come on right now to lead you there.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Yes, my res is on smp 3 so ill use vault to bring some stuff over, or should I?
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Just bring some food and a weapon. Armor if you want. Meet me at the Nether spawn when you are ready.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  5. Okay. Thanks.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Welcome! Glad you already found a guide :)
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  7. So I've caught up on The Office until the site I use gets a new episode up ._. Now my life is back to boring. J/k.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Well guys it is less than 24 hours until we celebrate 2 months since the major griefing of the LLO.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  9. Wow how time flies in LLO I still remember no one requiring my 5k in the fund cause of all the help and caring of all of LLO and how when bad strikes we stick together as a Team!
    zulu9, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  10. I'm planning on making Pig Island on EMC. I'll need alot of dirt, and wood. If you want to donate these items, contact me and hand them to me in-game. I have a spot, I can post a picture of it on the live-map if you wish :)
    Jakres likes this.

11. Lol yea still got Workalics or Parks & Recreation to watch
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I assume you require only the highest quality dirt?
    Jakres, Chascarrillo, L0tad and 5 others like this.
  13. +So, you are the doctor?
    -Doctor who? :D
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  14. Anybody finds items to the place where the cyan line leads, in the water, it's all mine.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Jakres likes this.
  16. Get well soon!

Request for clarification (because somebody else might also be new and/or thinking this):
    In the wilderness experiment that is LLO, we're not hiding we're just not trying to put up a big, neon 'WELCOME' sign by giving out coordinates and such, right?

The no coords thing seems to be one of the unwritten things that folks miss, forget or just don't know or maybe I just misunderstood previous posts on the thread.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. We welcome anyone who wants to join LLO just introduce yourself here. About giving cords out well it's not hard to find via live map . LLO is like a girl at the beach wearing neon green bikini lol your going notice it. We just like to keep track who's coming to LLO for are safety and theirs so we won't be pointing figures.

*if my grammar is horrible, I'm sorry I'm on the good stuff right now :p