smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Decided to get on for a bit since I haven't in a few days. Felt like blargh and whatnot. Geeze so much lag. Has it been like this lately for everyone?
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I was on about hour to check LLO if any griefings happened lately about hour ago and got no lag at all. Oyea I check everywhere expect yeti village & west LLO other than that no new damages to LLO to report :)
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Odd, must be on my end then. :/ Some of the glass floor in front of the apartments and some sand and stuff was gone when I got on so I filled it. Other than that I didn't see any other issues.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Yea who made that giant glass cylinder we had apartments in at the end of the curry line ?
    Jakres likes this.
  5. k123nino. I haven't seen him in forever. :(
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Ooo that's right :/ i guess when I get free time I put new floors and ladders from the damages
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Yeah...last time I was there it looked like a bomb went off :/

I'm so lost as to what to do now. I logged in and fixed the hole and then was like "I should make the apartments more fall themed!" then "OMG I SHOULD BUILD A GIANT CANDY CORN AND LIVE IN IT!" I dunno if I'm going crazy or what.
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  8. Hello, everyone. I'll be joining LLO. (Asked zulu alr) I do need someone to show me the way there :)
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Wisdom teeth: For most people, I reckon, the only increase in knowledge they give you is about pain :(. I had all four removed, after years of bother, at the maxillofacial unit at our main hospital. Since then, little in the way of tooth trouble :)
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. Ouch. I'm not looking forward to mine.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Some people are lucky and don't have issues with them.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Yea this only happen when last two on the left side came in all messed up the other side came nice and straight causing no problems but in few weeks prolly Thanksgiving week going to have them removed hopefully :). Thanks for the tip I know my twin wisdom teeth already came in and causing here little trouble at all.
    Me Gusta
    Jakres and ZBSDKryten like this.
  13. All four of mine are in and straight. No problems. People tell me I have a big mouth, and I think that's what they're talking about.
    Jakres, watk4219 and ZBSDKryten like this.
  14. Can't work on Pig Island today :( I may have broken my arm and it's pure agony moving it. If somebody could check the island has grass on it that would be great, and lighting it up would be really helpful too :)
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Will do. You have enough dirt, right?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Plenty.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Ouch...I'm almost asking how you did that...Wait, didn't i just ask?
    Jakres likes this.
  18. The gums around mine on the bottom get irritated and stuff stuck in them because they don't fit snuggly.

D: Ouch!
    Jakres likes this.
  19. I'm missing a tooth and the tooth that was next to it is growing in the open space......
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Also need someone to take me
    Jakres likes this.