smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Since my Internet appears to be down, I will attend the social gathering via forums.
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  2. So I guess L0tad and I are calling truce. We made a compromise on the alley and I even showed him to the Social Gathering. :)
    zulu9, Jakres, watk4219 and 3 others like this.
  3. I got some pictures too. More people than last time. We started with music then it turned into a drop party. Here are the pictures:
    2012-10-07_08.10.01.png 2012-10-07_08.10.27.png 2012-10-07_08.14.02.png 2012-10-07_08.12.25.png
    There might be some more pictures to come.
  4. Sory Pandas, it was a silly argument and i should have ended it.
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  5. It was fun, L0tad and I were a bit late because we walked and got lost. Made it and hung out, danced, talked, drop party! Cypher was grinding on me but didn't get any pics, that was pretty hilarious. Here's what I got :) I didn't realize til probably halfway through to take them. -_-

Jakres, Cchiarell6914, zulu9 and 4 others like this.
  6. So that is where it was. (Where is that?)
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914 and zulu9 like this.
  7. Pa, get the shotgun, L0tad has another big idea

So, after thinking it over, and losing all my money buying exploration gear, only to be hit by lightning right as i step out of the protected spawn,

IME BACK

And i have a new idea to cram everything into a place ware people already live.
    not

It is expanding on the west llo, and is a shopping district for the lloympics
    It is what you guys have told me to do for, what 2 weeks, and i have finally listened.

Note, this idea is totally up to change, and is EXTREMELY flexible.

smp7.EmpireMinecraft.com LIVE MAP.png

Red, ll0 community buildings
    Black ll0lympics
    Blue, Ware i plan to build, if i can get perms
    Pink Expansion?
    White, who owns this?
  8. On top of spypie house
    Jakres likes this.
  9. The white area is my area and I would like for you to refrain from building on it.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Lol to the shotgun.
    The cobble generator and stuff on the South side of the path there, near the pink, can be moved or just taken down. Let me know as I would like to do it.
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914 and zulu9 like this.
  11. That black area is the LLOlympic park. One of your reds is the museum.
    Jakres, zulu9 and penfoldex like this.
  12. Also. Olympic Park land clearing almost 50% complete. Hoping to be flattening the land next weekend. With foundations laid two weeks later.
  13. so, i will only build in the dark blue, do i have the community permission
  14. jaari, ZBSDKryten, Jakres and 5 others like this.
  15. Well legit owns some of that land so you will have to ask him.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. which part?

I will build around him untell/if i ever get permission
    Jakres likes this.
  17. ok, i was not planing on it
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Ok. We are planning on having markets in the olympic Park so we will not need another shopping district.