smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. We two Kings of Orient are......la-li-la (my grandson and myself)

We have travelled many thousand blocks to visit your great city and bring you gifts of great value - namely 4 bones.
    We mean no harm :) and wish permission to enter.
  2. Looks really nice. :D We can use it to house visitors for the LLOlympics. Are those screenshots of the completed guesthouse? Because it doesn't look like there's a roof lol.

The bridge was done by zulu and I with glowstone from Dwight and moral support from mba. ;)
    Jakres likes this.
  3. No, I'm logging in right now to finish the whole thing :D
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  4. Welcome to the LLO! :D

We follow common sense rules here, namely: (1) don't modify other people's buildings without their permission and (2) don't build too close to anyone else (all EMC rules apply here too). Also, we have an informal rule of not destroying the jungle. You can build tree houses, but don't cut down any trees.

We also have an extensive rail system that you can use to travel around the LLO. You can download a rail map from our website (as well as get lots of other information)

https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/

Hope you and your grandson like it here!! :D:D
    zulu9, Jakres, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Toooooo many posts
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Oh ok :)
    Jakres likes this.
  7. If anyone wants to be apart of my Desert Town wilds town message. Going to be epic. (It's on SMP8) I need at least 1 other dedicated person.
    Jakres and LuxuryMushroom like this.
  8. Please take your spam somewhere else :)
    Jakres likes this.
  9. NO! Jk, I was only posting that once.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Spam is also advertising. We don't want advertisements to another group here, especially one with an age limit.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. They're isn't a popular EMC IRC chat. So the more you talk about the more advertising it gets. :p
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Aikar has his own EMC mumble and stuff. I'd consult his signature.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. :eek: I'll check it out.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Ah we are only visiting - the shining star did not come to rest over the inn in LLO :D
    zulu9, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  15. I am not trying to talk to u like stupid

I know retarded is an insult, tho I do not get why we use it as one

Take the word "gay" for example
    At my high school, it is classified as a "racial slur", and Han the same punishment as saying the n-word
    Now, Gay is not a race, it is a sexuality. They have made it a evil thing to say, and thay dont classify "lesbian" as a raceail slur

Perhaps I am over thinking it, (I am not shure how) but this was not ment to offend people
    It. Is just the ramblings of a "mentally calanged (see, cant spell it) 14 year old
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Can anyone tell me the coords? I wanna join.
    Hi!
    Jakres and Bu11dawg like this.
  17. Hi
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Hey man, u need to chill out, u have Been the main force driving me out
    And thanks for making fun of my mental problems

How ironic
    Jakres likes this.
  19. The main gate (using F3) co-ords are approx (-1280,1720)
    Jakres, Cypher_Rahl and Liasen like this.