smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I think a few you have noticed by now…I randomly leave the server. Well it's because of my ectremely poor Internet connection. So I apologize for annoying you all, if I have. :)
    Anyways, planning traps for the LLOlympics, and can someone go to my house and pick up the glass I have in the furnace for me? Thanks. Can't get on ATM (curses, Internet)
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914 and mba2012 like this.
  2. 337 pages :confused:
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  3. Oh :) Okay, then I have nothing to do with that... *Calls myself a Derp*
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  4. Why not join and make it 338 pages?
    zulu9, Jakres, Sanargama and 2 others like this.
  5. Dang it. I missed the 333 page. Now I have to wait for the 4444 page… :(
    zulu9, Jakres, Sanargama and 2 others like this.
  6. We will be there soon. Just hold on.
  7. So you are egging me on trying to push my buttons now to make me mad sorry youngin that won't work. Best advice i can give you again is to respect other members like you want to be treated. If you think this kind of behavior flys in EMC ask who acts like this wait you can't because most likely been perm-banned from being rude towards other players.
  8. Specially in LLO territory. Don't disrespect any player. Don't mess with other's creations. <--- That's common sense.
  9. I think this might be something getting lost in the translation. I interpret 'Own' with claim, borrow, squat. I think something like not building too close should be clearly defined and enforced if needed, yes. I was new and didn't want to get in the way, so I built out in the West. I thought I was clear because nobody was near, but then I see a big, bare patch nextdoor ;) Oops. (I'm still fine with moving BTW).
    Let's all be civil about this, respect those here first, and be patient.

Respectfully,
    Bulldawg
  10. So,

I Was about to start construction on the llo ballistic Center, Then it hit me

I have no idea what to build

so, Do you guys have eny idea

P.S., This is not part of china town, and will be build far away from the llo, as many explosions will b going on
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Yeah I really couldn't think of a good way to say what I wanted to say and I basically said what I didn't want to say. And I have worked out a way to build the Olympic park around your place. But it was a good Idea to move west. Maybe you could be the 'caretaker' of the Olympic Park?
    Jakres and Bu11dawg like this.
  12. With TNT?
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  13. Ikr? I was like what the heck? How can he use TNT if he isn't a supporter...
    Jakres likes this.
  14. That is what I am thinking too.
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  15. Okay:) thanks for the feedback!
    zulu9, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  16. I took the member board down because it needed to be redone. I sat one night placing all the signs with names just to find out maybe 20 out of the 3 million people even bother to get on or people were banned. Also signs lag so until we decide to mess with the fire or whatever under the guesthouse I took them down to cut down on lag as well as fix them up later when we figure out the members.

Do not touch my Apartments at all L0tad. I just rebuilt them and if I find out you touched ONE SINGLE BLOCK you will be reported.
  17. Haha... You tell him girl!!!... Up-to-date list is: https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/member-list... That's what I got so far.
    Jakres, zulu9 and mba2012 like this.
  18. I just thought that with the LLOlympics coming up soon we should really focus on improving existing infrastructure instead of creating new infrastructure. I am also wondering what is to be the fate of the ender night club. There is huge damage to it and it is very hard to get in. But I think the LLO needs a night club for the Olympics unless I build one on the Olympic Park.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.