smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. To clarify: The old member list was poorly maintained and pretty ugly.
    Cchiarell6914 said he wants to help make the website prettier and more up to date, starting with the member lists.
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914 and Bu11dawg like this.
  2. Its all good :D
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Here is my proposed plan of my new district:

Red = Houses, community creations.
    Blue = Poganda building. Contains community trade shop, rooms for a locked double chest and a bed (serves as a hotel) and a possible dining hall on the first floor.
    Green = Possible expansion.
  4. Can i join and make my famous house :p
    Jakres, mba2012 and Dwight5273 like this.
  5. Oh, I didn't know that.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Dang. Just when I was about to clean up the old members list…:oops:
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  7. That would be cool. It would be something like Yeti Village(Where I live) which was built seperate from the LLO but we surrounded it and it became a district of the LLO. This would really stimulate growth in that region. And it will be quite close to the LLO Wall so it could be the main location to set off on adventures. I will happily build a rail extension here if you want. Or I could just create a L9RS station here as it passes close by.
    Jakres and Bu11dawg like this.
  8. May I ask WHY you guys took down the member board, which HAD all the names?

Also, what do you mean by revenge, L0tad?

Also, i'm thinking of leaving the LLO. To much crap going on, and nothing is happening
    Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  9. I have no idea, I'm frankly tired of his childish behavior is all . Today watk4219 and I had to tell him don't miss with panda's hotel she just got done repairing
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914 and Luke4214 like this.
  10. Ask mba. I think he did the renovations. NOOO. Don't leave! The LLOlympics are right around the corner! Next to Christmas… :(
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  11. Whilst doing some work today, I noticed LOtad pop on the live map(I usually keep a tab open for it whenever I'm sitting at a computer), running all over the LLO, Umbrella Corp., back to LLO, and then I got busy and lost track of him. I DO NOT trust this guy AT ALL. I don't like the fact that he keeps forcing himself upon our community when so many have told him to back off. Keep an eye on him. I fear his irrational disrespect is going to soon turn in to outright griefing, if he hasn't already.

On a completely unrelated note, whilst doing some mining after I was done with work, at home, cozy, relaxing.....I don't get around to any SERIOUS mining often, so this was a rare treat. Found a few diamonds! Whoo!!! Made myself a diamond pick and found a few more just a little bit away. Whoo!!! Had a water bucket so I was going to mine some obsidian and make my first enchanting table and enchant my diamond pick...great plan! Whooo!!!

Lava had a different plan for me. Diamonds, gone. About 8 blocks of 15sec/block hard mined obsidian, gone. glass, saplings, wood, tools, iron, armour, clock, watch, redstone, lapis lazuli, gold, and did I mention my FIRST 8 DIAMONDS I've ever found on this server...........g.....o.....n....e..... I hate Minecraft right now, but like a good crack junkie, I'll be back soon, seeking my next fix.

Peace to all. ;D
  12. Cat's don't. they work fine.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Say, you're not Yogi Berra are you?
    Jakres likes this.
  14. um. I didn't take down the member board so I am confused. I always do something then something else happens doesn't it. I think I will be staying in Yeti Village/west for now.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. I'm not quite sure what "member board" your referring to. If your talking about the Member lists page, yes, that's wayyyyyyyyy outdated, and is VERY disorganized. I have created a brand new page, which is in list form, and is organized.

As for you leaving, I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't got to know you that much, except in our arguments... But that's unfortunate. LLO is getting very big, and exciting :D

-Cchiarell6914
    Jakres likes this.
  16. BTW, I never deleted that page. I am planning to delete it because of its inaccuracy. It's also very confusing.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. He meant the one near grand central I think.
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914 and penfoldex like this.
  18. Consider it a lesson learned!
    1. When working in lava prone areas, always have a bucket of water on your quick bar.
    2. Never dig straight up without waiting to see if lava/water particles come down.
    3. Never dig straight down unless you are standing between two blocks and alternating between each side as you dig down.
    4. Always have some blocks on your quick bar to plug "bad holes" quickly.
    So, you're not really mad at Minecraft are you? You're really mad at yourself, and that's the one thing you can never escape. ;)

[Edit: Also, when carrying mad loots, GTFO ASAP!]
    zulu9, Jakres, Bu11dawg and 1 other person like this.
  19. ok

so i got bored, and decided to see Dwight reaction to a " i will get revenge". It was kinda childish
    sory bout that.

And i fell like i have to explain everything to the dude with the red face

I own land out there, right on the border of the Creepy corp

And i was going to ask pandas BEFORE i did the work

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO, Plz stay Mr.legitlegit
    Jakres likes this.
  20. I just realised something. We are in the wild. We don't OWN land. We just have land to ourselves and it is general courtesy to keep away from other peoples 'land'. And also L0tad. Where I live you can't build a house within 3 or so meters of the edge of your property. Maybe we should enforce something like this to prevent people being invaded by others?