smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. What happened to it? Griefed? can you screenshot a photo of it, and post it on here???
    Jakres likes this.
  2. pandas, I wont touch your stuff

a Creeper blew a whole in the side of your building, and my shop.

And Diamond supporter can use the canons, there will be an archery range for the rest of us
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Long ago damage… -.-
    From the fire, I believe.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. It is stone though someone came through and just knocked it down basically.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Oh yeah. That was during the fire too. Or extremely soon after. I came on like a few days after fire and it was griefed already.
    Jakres likes this.

6. Saw this earlier
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914, zulu9 and 4 others like this.
  7. Some days I can find the right word, some days I cannot :). I'd be happy to look after it!
    Jakres, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  8. So Sqiggley, Dwight, Mba and I went on a mighty quest to check out btribble's wall. It's really awesome. I had no idea how big it was.
  9. And now off to sqigglyjeff's dock.
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  10. Dwarf Flinging :D
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  11. Oh yeah. New event for the LLOlympics. We found an awesome pool at the base of btribbles wall and we jumped into it from the top of the wall. So I am going to run the wall jumping event in the LLOlympics.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. We need a nightclub for the lloypmpics

lets use feel good inc

i can build a bass bassline to play the bass line from teh song
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Can we just wait? I need to know what I can't fit in the Olympic Park.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. I feel somewhat silly doing this since I don't usually feel welcome in activities such as this, but I was wondering if you are still allowing members to join? I really want to get out there in the community instead of being so quiet.
  15. You are most certainly welcome! Someone will pm you with instructions on how to get here. Are there any special skills you have that could be of extra use?
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  16. that was not ok, esp considered the current arguments. if you want other players to work with you this is not the way to go. given the history of griefing putting signs talking about "revenge" is really not ok. consider this a last warning. I appreciate your effort and ideas but you really have to work on your social skills...
  17. YAY zulu is alive!(Though I always knew you were.)
    zulu9, Jakres and FadedMartian2 like this.
  18. Don't leave. Things are getting better. We have issues with some different ideas but this will be sorted out. We got new people helping with the site now and it would be a shame if all the great people from the start would leave at this point.
  19. Yes we are. Most of the information should be our website and the spot should be easy to find on the smp7 livemap.
    Let us know if you need any maps or instructions. :)
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  20. I think having other outposts like the LLO will be great but the name LLO should be for our smp7 one only.
    There could be an alliance of outposts tho. So it will be LLO - Part of the XYZ outpost alliance.
    The alliance could have a unified color theme for official buildings, embassies etc.