smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. The floating island was built by:
    Jakres, shavingfoam, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  2. K so I decided to call it Panda's Place Apartments. I'm unsure who the original owner is but if they want to claim it I have no issues. I do think I remember seeing Trf in their name on the sign by the mooshroom pen that used to be there.
    Will let her know next time I get the chance to talk to her
    Jakres, zulu9 and Dwight5273 like this.
  3. Of course. Just give me the day you joined.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  4. I think that person got banned if I remember correctly. Found locked chests with their name and did a /p. Shaunwhite unlocked the chests.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Ok. So I am going to host the second of my awesome parties. It will be held at town hall and will include dispensers. It will be a halloween party but will not be held on halloween. The exact dates and times will come soon.
    Jakres, zulu9 and penfoldex like this.
  6. If they have a Issue they better get a Tissue ;) Hello neighbor <(Mr.Roger's Voice)
  7. I go offline for 4 hours and there are three more pages of reading. This place is much bigger than I thought XD
  8. Glad to see some new people arriving and talk about other topics :)
    Thanks for all the patient members. I know being this open means a lot of work on many different levels. Keeping it up in game (repairing, expanding) as well as on the forum (managing different interests, integrating different people).
    And the mere fact the LLO and this thread are still here means it works. We might be not the most efficient but it works :D

PS: I feel a formal vote on the chinatown stuff is kinda redundant by now. We might turn this into a more general survey. So if you have any questions that should go up for a poll, now is the time!
  9. Tell me about it.:rolleyes:
    I just started a small wild community to explore the (at the time new an exciting) jungles...
    Jakres, penfoldex, NINJATTILA and 2 others like this.
  10. Though people hate Jungles now. They are so hard to explore. And they are SO 1.2.
    Jakres, penfoldex, NINJATTILA and 2 others like this.
  11. Yeah. I love the fact we did a pretty good job at keeping our jungle intact despite the rapid expansions. They will only become more rare.
    Jakres, NINJATTILA and mba2012 like this.
  12. Ok. Announcement. As I post this the PRA is being reset by shaunwhite1982! It looks so different. If you want sand go there NOW!
    Jakres, penfoldex and Luke4214 like this.
  13. We should make anti-creeper stations with ocelots.
    Jakres, NINJATTILA and mba2012 like this.
  14. Yeah but ocelots disappear if no one is around... :(
    Jakres likes this.

15. Description says why the video is named Delleks and Cybermann
    Jakres and ZBSDKryten like this.
  16. Perhaps I can build an llo cannon/shooting range downtown (joke), next to the llo Olympic parc
    In some unused land
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Any guesses as to how long it will be before it turns into a wasteland again?
    It DOES looks strange now. All pretty and untouched by the hands of Minecrafters.

I'm still amazed that my original wild home (the big walled 'castle-ish' looking thing just north of the PRA) is still standing, and looks like some people are still using it from time to time. I wonder how many have found the secret basement. (hint to explorers!) ;D I built that one originally as a safe haven from mobs after passing through the wasteland from spawn. I learned quickly that I was MUCH too close to spawn. hehehe ;D
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  18. hi. (translated: could I join LLO?)
    EDIT: you said drop by on the forums and say hi!
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.