smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Map and instructions sent out. I added you to our member list too. Hope you will find a nice spot to build :)
    Jakres likes this.
  2. seewhatyoudid.jpg

And this what i feel like after past and recent greifer attacks after rebuildingLLO
    luffy-worth-it-meme.jpg
  3. Where do you guys get these ideas from?
    Jakres likes this.
  4. What ideas
    Jakres likes this.
  5. memes!
    Jakres likes this.
  6. OO well , I know zulu makes most of his memes and me some of them, but mostly find them of Google search "saying Key Words on the material i want". But i guess just years of Media,Living thro this 90s-00s "alot happen in that 20 years techology wise" and Life Experince but mostly Sense of Humor one person has i guess :p
    Do what2.png
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  7. Yoda you do Speak? :D
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Yes sometimes speak that way do i, yoda.jpg
    Jakres, ZBSDKryten and LuxuryMushroom like this.
  9. Himym i shall watch, for those who know not - ( Himym - How I Met Your Mother Tv Series )
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Long battle with over 5 creepers, 2 skeletons from roofs of unlit roofs and an enderman. Didn't I say that already?
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Diamonds…possibly the ones stolen from me?
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Hey I'm coming back in 2 days! Museum construction will resume shortly! Repairs to griefings too! And we should have a community fund somehow. To bounce back from griefings like the fire.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  13. A few thoughts on the EIGHT pages since yesterday.... ;D

I'm glad the griefer was caught. This will be remembered as a sad day for LLO, but the response has been so overwhelmingly positive that we now stand as a BIG 'F U' to every griefer who slimes their way through the 'rules labyrinth' into EMC. I applaud everyone involved in the repair and rebuilding, and only wish I had more time and resources to help out myself.
    I love the idea of a memorial construction. As we know, many cities throughout history have survived huge fires or other natural disasters, and we will be no different. We WILL continue. I guess griefing on this level is about as close to a 'natural disaster' as we will experience in game, so in the grand scheme of things, it could have been much worse. Nothing makes me more proud to be accepted into this community as seeing the response to calamity, and the sense of camaraderie that rivals US Marines.

Naturally coming from the subject of rebuilding, we lead into expansion. As awesome as it is to keep adding outward and becoming (if not already) the largest contiguous community in all of Minecraft, who says we need to keep adding to the edges? Umbrella Corp and Yeti Village in a way pioneered this idea, but more people could venture a few hundred blocks out an start a new town center, eventually growing outward back toward LLO, finally meeting and sharing a 'border', and become 'sister cities' with a variety of 'suburbs', all part of the same, now much bigger, metropolitan area. Now that I have some tenants occupying floors in Philo Tower, I'm actually considering building a new neighboring village. Not sure yet, but it's an idea I've been rolling around in my noggin.

Speaking of Philo Tower, I would like to express my joy in seeing increased occupancy by welcoming the Miner Co. to the 13th floor. I can't wait to see what you guys do with the big space. :D
    I swear, one of these days I WILL finish the lobby. I haven't had any good ideas for it until recently.

Peace to all!
    Philo Van Rood
  14. It looks as good as new!

The only thing you might like to change is the cobble patches on the ground floor. I added some cobble as temporary filler to make the place safe after the fire but don't feel you have to keep it as it wasn't part of the original building.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  15. Philo May I claim the 3rd floor of your tower?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Hey people,

The website said I could post here to get coordinates to your awesome place? It also said to post what I plan on building: nothing, or maybe a modest house (i like compact living). I just really wanted to check out a minecraft city that wasn't as ugly as the town map. Let me know?
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Yes, you may. Just change the sign next to the elevator so everyone knows it's claimed and get building! ;D
    Welcome to Philo Tower. ;D
    Jakres, PandasEatRamen and mba2012 like this.
  18. Ok thanks Philo
    Jakres, Philovanrood and mba2012 like this.
  19. Hi. Sure. I will send you instructions to get there. Let us know if you decided to stay so we can put you on our member lit :)
    Jakres likes this.
  20. I want to be the computer being hugged by the woman :)
    Jakres, mba2012 and Philovanrood like this.