smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. <announcement title="LLO Times">
    Ladies and Gentlemen (and pandas and souls and etc...) I am proud to announce the LLO TIMES!
    The LLOTimes will be a monthly newsletter/magazine thing using In game books! Currently it is only me as the editor with mba and Demolisher as reporters. We are aiming to release the LLOTimes by October or possibly September. Starting out, there will be around 3 articles and a CS in each edition, but expect that to expand. Feel free to apply for a job in LLOT inc (temp name).

The CS is the LLO Creation Spotlight! Every month, we will be featuring a creation, building etc in the Times. All you have to do to apply is pm me with the name of the structure, a breif description, coords (I would perfer if you did, but I am not forcing you to) and a pic or two. If your creation is worthy, we will feature it!

At first, the Times will be printed with 20-50 copies per edition. This will rise as we get more supplies.

</announcement>
    Jakres, IamSaj, shavingfoam and 3 others like this.
  2. I think it does and now we're gonna have streets being flooded with lava and people setting each other's res' on fire with lava dispensers. You can now put buckets of lava or water in one, turn it on and out it flows.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Oh, hi! what are we talking about?
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Not me. I build most of my houses out of Stone bricks or Sandstone.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. D:
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Did you really reply?
    Jakres and ginnyb like this.
  7. Potatoes
    Jakres, ginnyb and mba2012 like this.
  8. Yeah, i liked the one with the potatoes!
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Hmmmm potatoes sounds good might make some stew later today <I'm serious about making some irl :D
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  10. There were no Potatoes!
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Potatoes are nice

My School Started today, tommorrow we suppose to cook something out potatoes, lets see that potatoes up :D
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Yay! I should be able to get back in game today! I'm currently chilling at Dallas Airport. Near Dwight maybe.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. So, I just arrived at the outpost. This house is the very first thing I saw:

Oh, and also, i'm going to have to do a little bit of work on myself :p I reset my res a few weeks ago and the chest with the stone brick in was gone. And I also have all of my food on smp1. I'm about 3,000 blocks away from wild spawn on there.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Eh near me what
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Is anybody else online other than me? I'm looking into getting something done with dwight's house. From what I can see it's just normal oak planks you used? I could probably get a few saplings and we could have an underground orchard incase this ever happens again?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Zulu, i'm in your house now. And if you haven't seen it already, it's not pretty.
    A bunch of windows are missing, some of your magical birch has been burnt down and there's water pouring through the gaps.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. I should also mention your shower's water is all over the house.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. That's Zulu's house :( Also be careful, that Shower is a real killer xD Omelette got stuck in it once and almost drowned. :rolleyes:
    Jakres and indgomom like this.
  19. Yeah, I checked in there. I think the griefer took the piston because Block X is there. I'm guessing there was a door there to hold the water back because the water is all over the place.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. There also was a pool at the roof that is now spilling water. The shower used to be safe before the griefer burned parts down. I did not have the time yet to repair it :(
    Jakres likes this.