smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. My house was near the Guest house, and but it looks like the Guest House took the blunt of the damage. I am saddened by all the grief (people got griefed far worse then me), the griefer broke my glass panes and the walls of my house.
    A Reminder:
    #EG2012
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  2. There already is a police department. I think matthew12hyrdo runs it. But I think it needs to become more official. Doing rounds of the LLO and watching the live map would be good.
  3. Hey, i'd like to help out as much as I can. Is there a form I can fill out to become a member? I can help rebuild the guest house and i'd help out as much as I can with other's houses.
    Also, you can trust me :p I've been homepaged, and look at the achievements in my sig. Mods don't do that to griefers, lol.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. The guesthouse has been fixed but feel free to come along. I will add you to the website. The joining process may become more complex after the recent events though.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Bobalek, Luke4214 and I have been thinking. We thought that we could expand the LLO’s transport system into the water. Mass bodies of water surround the LLO and so we thought why not use them. There is a direct water link between the main part of the LLO and the west and Yeti Village. If you put in some channel markers people would be able to easily hop in a boat and go along. What do you all think of this idea? We could also build docks in other places for people to go to.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Thanks guys for repairing stuff, especially the Lime line. I guess I owe Bilbo breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, or supper? How about some Pipeweed? xD

To join LLO or the PD? If it's for LLO you just did :p
    Jakres, Philovanrood and mba2012 like this.
  7. Can I request someone visit the west. An unknown person is exploring and exhibiting suspicious behaviours.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. i have been at the llo without being a member tho
    Jakres likes this.
  9. People do so but this person was going to each corner of each building and stopping and waiting then going to the next corner or building. It was just odd.

Also I am going to found LIA or the Last Light Outpost Intelligence agency. You can only join if you are offered a position. Our job is to report griefings and attempt to prevent them. If you feel you are being stalked by one of our members please contact me in pm. Though this may raise suspicions. And we will only stalk you if we are certain you are a griefer. Also the name is pronounced l-ee-a
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Great Scenery at LLO imagine when its done :)

Attached Files:

11. We just need to pretty the area up ad it will be great. I am also planning to open a general store in the west and soon in the yeti village.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Wow. So much already has been repaired :D
    I will be back in game tomorrow sometime probably. If anyone still needs help or funds (we got the fund there!) just ask! I am overwhelmed on how fast and nice this repair has been so far. You people are just the best :D
  13. I am glad to inform you we did indeed catch the griefer. Also our fellow mods kept investigating and found out it was indeed an alternative account. And the original one got banned too.
    We now can feel as safe as before and I hope this will encourage the rebuild even more. :D
    I myself will probably be able to be back in game tomorrow at some point. My main focus will be rebuilding my birch house and distributing rupees from the repair fund.

So thanks to the mods and all the great people that make the LLO and EMC what it is!

Edit: We are thinking about adding a memorial to this griefing. I think the museum would be great for this. We can have books that tell the story, monuments to the mods that saved us etc.
    Jakres, indgomom, IamSaj and 3 others like this.
  14. Same here prolly going replace my plank walls with nether brick and floors with pine planks but no more book shelve hidden door :/ owell
  15. So the griefer had two accounts griefing us? What were the names? Or are we not allowed to say?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. I don't know if we are allowed or not. I won't name them publicly though. If you want to know who did it PM me.
    They are banned and we know who they are. Should they get appealed (which I highly doubt) we can issue a warning then.
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  17. hi
    can build farms and such, Nice Small House, cool giant mines, skeleton and zombie grinders
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Hi!
    Welcome on board.
    Be sure to check out or FAQ at our site.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/faq

Let us know if you need more directions or help to find a good building spot.
    Community builds like farms and such are best made at the edges of the place so it will require some coordination to make sure the paths and rail lines can go there nicely. As you can tell by the size of this thread we are kinda chatty. :)
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  19. Sweet so can someone plz send me the cords?
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Earlier griefings:

Latest griefing:

How we react to griefers:

How we still react to visitors and new members:

How we still treat each other:
    Jakres, indgomom, IamSaj and 7 others like this.