Smp5's anti-8 movement

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_87055, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Go buy it yourself ;)
  2. Dear Mr. fBuilderS,

It is true that I suggested to search for new ways of spreading some GRIP awareness during our last top secret conversation. However... going out on a rampage to destroy player builds ourselves, and then offering help to repair them afterwards wasn't exactly what I had in mind :confused:

But I like your thinking and enthusiasm!! :D

Unfortunately I'm not too sure that our common enemy 'friend' Mr. Shell loser would appreciate this. But not to worry; in exchange for a small donation to my hidden vault account on the Kayman servers islands I'm sure I can persuade him to see things our way :cool:
    TaraDaniela, tuqueque and fBuilderS like this.
  3. The briefcase will be brim full and the exchange will take place on the 25th :D
    AyanamiKun, MissFable and GRIPCEO like this.
  4. Smp8 is full of mean haters. (No names... but the mean people at SMP8 PWU)
  5. the thing is that smp8-wifes are un-divorce-able. that is one of the terms before getting the fish of true love. Lets have Peace! smp8 is the love server! and thanks to aikar(and krysyy): #spreadthelove(with some contagious weirdness hopefully)
  6. I only picked the ones that have a chance of winning. :p

Just kiddin' adding it now.
  7. So utopia has no chance >_> true it would demolition every one so they must sit out :p
  8. Whoops, I misread the name and thought it was my post.
  9. SUPPORT THE 8!
  10. SMP6: The Switzerland of EMC.
    TheDarkModRises and tuqueque like this.
  11. lol
    TheDarkModRises likes this.
  12. No, they're not mean, you just made a huge fuss and wound everyone up to the point of explosion. Khix keeps saying she doesn't like to get angry with players, but you were making it TOO hard for everyone building with your interfering.
    tuqueque and fBuilderS like this.
  13. Smp5 will rule the empire sometime... ;) I can't believe I JUST found out about this thread. I have declared my smp5 reses to be safe-area. Utopia will be a last resort. *Looks out window and sees the entire Empire burning to the ground...*
    PetuniaFigtree and EmoryCrafts like this.
  14. SMP2 watches and nods from the distance
  15. Totally. I saw her get mad at a lot of players. And all I was trying to do was help. So you should go and mind your own business before you get into someone else's.
  16. #love #peace
    EmoryCrafts likes this.
  17. I totally agree with you!
  18. Please don't argue on here. Find another thread to do it or start a PM :) Thank you
    PetuniaFigtree and EmoryCrafts like this.
  19. Pfft. Smp1 has infinite sanity, and since opposites attract, will come to the aide of smp8. :)
    Dufne and w0rld_craft3r like this.
  20. Just about to