Smp5's anti-8 movement

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_87055, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Smp7 is life xD

I'll state this for smp7. We are in between hardcore fighters and fish lovers. We prefer to have neutral madness.
    jossytheninja and Gawadrolt like this.
  2. I do admit that I was chained up and forced to do this...
    And we have already had multiple divorces :)
    PetuniaFigtree and Gawadrolt like this.
  3. shoo
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. We (SMP2) are pretty much under the protection of the red dragon, and if upcoming invaders consider a dragon too obvious or ancient (?) to attack then we have a more modern foe as backup to content with: A Dalek.

So I think we'll be ok here, you guys just slug it out and soon SMP2 shall rise out of the ashes like the Phoenix we truly are! :D

Uhm... Don't mind me, I think I got a bit of inspiration which I shall put to some good use in a bit ;)
  5. As is smp3's tradition, we will become the switzerland of this war...
    AyanamiKun and MissFable like this.
  6. I'm not married so i'll be in the stands watching the war happen while eating popcorn.
    Goldfish_Cannon likes this.
    why would smp6 need to side with anyone, or be scared of anyone, we are the only server that has pvp more like yall should be scared of us
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  7. Since when was there a smp5 anti-smp8 and more importantly who authorized it GET BACK TO WORK MY MINIONS
    Gawadrolt and ShelLuser like this.
  8. As always SMP6 will remain neutral in all conflicts. We have large areas to take care of our frustrations and we wish you would also. - This message delivered by the smp6 mod community
  9. Yet you have the PvP arena, exactly for battling.
    -
    Just saying, even if you get get a 'divorce' here, it won't work. Only Seffy can issue divorces as she is in control of the marriages and the fish, so nice try Builder, but won't work without Seffy the lurv god.
  10. I declare we overrule seffy and nominate builder for king! *chants* builder! builder! builder! No? k
    PetuniaFigtree and Gawadrolt like this.
  11. No one can overrule Queen Seffy.

On the other hand, you can get overruled yourself. No one has greater power than Aikar and Krysyy...and staff :p
  12. I shall be a good boy and get staff, then I will band sefycan & the ops then sht down the srvr
  13. Can't we all just live in peace?
    Sandakumaran, tuqueque and MissFable like this.
  14. hahahahha no
  15. But Seffy had a secret weapon :eek:!
    She banned builder and unbanned everyone else.

That secret weapon, dear players, is Square :p
    MissFable likes this.
  16. Good question your majesty I will get to interrogating FbuilderS at once.
    Bad FBuilderS we were planning on divorces and instead you kicked off WWI (the player edition). I want the cactus back :p.
    I'm also declaring my smp5 residences to be neutral territory.