[Smp4][Outpost!] Lucky Pirate Crew {Closed}

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Luckygreenbird, Nov 2, 2013.

?

Why is BlackKnight1021 the base leader?

because he said so... 18 vote(s) 33.3%
BrenJone thought it would be funny 18 vote(s) 33.3%
Black feels ready for the responsibility 18 vote(s) 33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks Ill travel there when I have time I have debts to pay off first
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  2. I have "claimed" a plot. also checked out the gold farm
  3. Yello!
    I have been craving for a good house in the Wild for some time, and I believe this is the spot I should go.
    IGN: CoolCal14
    What are you good at: Designing, hard working, artisan of various materiel (Google it) and whatever else you need to make. I am more of a decorator than architect, so be warned.
    Are you interested in Private Business, Community, or both?: My intentions of settling there are to build a good farm, a vacation house (hopefully with some help) and help with the iron business. So, yes, both.
    Do you agree to the Constitution?: I wholeheartedly promise that I will never upend or defy the law of this land, lest I be banned form the base, if you allow me to join your fine crew.

It took a lotta brainpower to make this resume look fancy and in detail, but I assure you it is all true. In summary, I want to make a home in the wild where I can gather resources myself and build an awesome place away from the safety of my res. If you guys let me join in the fun, I'll give the base owners private access to my tavern in town (look at sig), where we can all drink merrily and share good times. There's also a dance floor. ;) Do check it out if I am accepted, whenever you have the time.
    My regards,
  4. First of all, accepted, second, that is indeed a very nice resume. I'll PM you details on the location of out nether rail, and welcome aboard.:D
    Luckygreenbird and CoolCal14 like this.
  5. Aye aye, cap'n! I thank ye for accepting me into your lovely crew! On my way there now, could use some help navigating, I'm not much of a sailor myself, just a landlubber. :p
  6. Sure I will.
  7. Whoa, whoa now, I'm the Cap'n. :U
    Black is just the next step up from Head Cabin Boy, which consequently is leader of the base. :eek:
    But anyways, aye, welcome aboard.
    BlackKnight1021 and CoolCal14 like this.
  8. I thought I was only Head Cabin Boy? I got a promotion?!
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  9. Smidget is the head cabin boy now. He is not allowed near the good furniture.
  10. Actually My internet crashed. Using iPhone.
  11. Big words from a man not on a unicycle.
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  12. .__.

........ I don't know what's even going on anymore......
  13. Leader Wars
  14. I foyu are on, could someone go get the stuff I dropped at the gold farm?
  15. *Sigh* How much money do you need?
  16. Its been a while since I've done this, but.....
    Bump!
  17. IGN:golddigger221
    What are you good at: pvp, building, farming, mob hunting, mining, redstone(kinda) just about everything.
    Are you interested in private Business, community or both: business depends, community yea
    Do you agree to the constitution: yes, but it's kinda long :/
  18. I can't seem to find anyone on smp4 who are in the area for this base, am I accepted now?
  19. You have to wait and it was abandoned if possible please bring villagers out if you are accepted :D! Me and Black are only ones who have been in past day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.