[Smp4][Outpost!] Lucky Pirate Crew {Closed}

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Luckygreenbird, Nov 2, 2013.

?

Why is BlackKnight1021 the base leader?

because he said so... 18 vote(s) 33.3%
BrenJone thought it would be funny 18 vote(s) 33.3%
Black feels ready for the responsibility 18 vote(s) 33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What about luckygreenbird? Also can I visit right now?
  2. You can come out right away.
    I just yesterday handed over all powers to blackknight1021. I only come out sometimes to mine cobble.
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  3. Welcome aboard! As the others said, the base has been largely abandoned, but I am trying to get the ball rolling again. We actually have enough villager eggs, so that won't be needed. I will be on smp4 for a little bit before I have to go, and I can tell you in game how to get to our nether rail. And although Lucky is no longer the leader, he is still a respected and old member, so if he says something, I would recommend doing it.
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  4. Lucky showed me everything, that won't be necessary.
  5. BlackKnight - good to meet you the other day and glad the villagers are being put to good use :) Would love to join the crew!

IGN: Don_F_Gato
    What are you good at: Farm design, building, redstone
    Are you interested in Private Business, Community, or both?: I have done private business for the last two months and really looking for community work for a while. In the end it's going to be some of both of course. I feel like community work benefits one individually as well so its not really one or the other.
    Do you agree to the Constitution?: Yes
  6. Does this have a nether rail?
  7. Yes, indeed it does. :)
    I speak in persona for Black and accept you to the crew. Welcome aboard!
  8. I edited the application form in the OP to suit the needs of incoming changes that BlackKnight asked me to install in hopes that we can make community life more effective.
    Any applications up to this post are perfectly valid, so you who have been accepted do not need to fill it out again. :)
    Any new comers will fill out the new application in the OP to be accepted. I hope it works out for us.
  9. How do I get there the fastest? Can someone show me?
  10. I'll be on shortly, and can show you the nether rail.
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  11. Which building has the nether portal so I can get back and pick p a few things? I don't remember where it was.. Thanks!
  12. Never mind - found it LOL
  13. Hey Guys - seems like noone is out at the outpost. I have been just repairing some things, cleaning up and creating a few more plots. I also noticed that bunch iron golems get created outside the farms ...
  14. Yes, I have been trying to recruit, but to no avail. I appreciate that you have been repairing things, as there are many things to be repaired. Also, we have indeed been having a problem with iron golems spawning outside the cell, and I have been brainstorming with Luckygreenbird on the most effective way to prevent it, but thank you for your concern
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.