[Smp4][Outpost!] Lucky Pirate Crew {Closed}

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Luckygreenbird, Nov 2, 2013.

?

Why is BlackKnight1021 the base leader?

because he said so... 18 vote(s) 33.3%
BrenJone thought it would be funny 18 vote(s) 33.3%
Black feels ready for the responsibility 18 vote(s) 33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I spend some good amount of time there and the golem problem was bigger than I thought.. there is probably 30+ golems over the place. I think I found one problem at least - the drop shaft of the offending golem cell was blocked so I cleared that and one of the villager cells had no villagers (for some reason) so I added some because that my throw off the center of village.. Getting rid off the existing golems is a bit of an issue since I aggrevated them.. I opened the water channel to push them in so that' intentional if you see it.. not trying to break things :)
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  2. IGN: ToriDesu
    What are you good at?: Animals, farms, mining cobblestone
    Are you interested in Private Business, Community, or both?: Community
    Do you agree to the Constitution?: Yes, a lot!
  3. Iron golem situation is taken care of... I think.
  4. I would say welcome aboard, but it seems that you are already on the ship. ToriDesu was one of our first applicants :p. But, all the same, feel free to come out at any time, you are still welcome :D.
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  5. I had no clue.... memory... i''l be out there soon :)
  6. Sounds good.
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  7. Saw you AFKing.. I think the iron rate did improve now that the golem's are fixed. Btw, need some hoppers to fix the mob farms.. collection point is all broken. Also the rail system to the gold farm.. was this all griefed?
  8. Probably all griefed, but we're not sure. The iron rate is also up due to the fact that today I built 2 new iron cells. I can have Lucky fix the collection point, he's pretty good with that stuff, you can just do whatever you want to do.
  9. Wanted to post this - Golem Party! Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 10.17.55 PM.png
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  10. That explains why iron production was so low.....
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  11. IGN:SageCREEPER
    What are you good at?:Building, keeping the Outpost peaceful :D
    Will you be loyal to BlackKnight1021 as your base leader:HECK YES
    Do you agree to the Constution?:if I wanted to join why would I say no to this

Plz accept meh
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  12. 8808
    Base building/horse breeding/being helpful
    Yes
    Yes
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  13. Well, if this is still alive..
    IGN: AverageWalrus
    What are you Good At: Building, Grilling Steaks, Hoarding Supplies to and Fro from the Outpost as a Pack Mule
    Will you be Loyal to BlackKni- er BurgerKnight as Outpost Leader: Only if he doesnt touch my Dr. Pepper, otherwise yes
    Will you Agree to the Constitution and Will you accept Future Change? Yuppers
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  14. IGN: IAmShyguyNow
    What are you good at?: Making stone generators and other redstone contraptions that can keep things hidden
    Will you be loyal to *BurgerKnight as our base leader?: Yes!!!
    Do you agree to the constitution and further changes?: Why wouldn't Eye? lol
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  15. I thought that staff members were not allowed to be a member of or start outposts...
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  16. Would I be able to apply, then claim an area?
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  17. Check the date of OP.

Hehe, sorry guys, this base has been dead for a while now. If it made a comeback, it would not be under my leadership.

I'm just gonna lock this thread. This era of the base is over, it may come back, but it will be under a new name, and a new banner.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  18. So.... I'll be in that corner over there.
    Penguinub and BurgerKnight like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.