Smp1 2427 Bulk Stone Provider

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by matjam360, Oct 22, 2012.

1. I didnt read that I was on te first page
  2. I suggest always reading the last post by the poster.
  3. Why are you always watching what I do and saying my mistakes?
  4. He does it to everyone. Its fine! Do what I did ;)
  5. What he said:p Plus, do you have to take everything as an insult? I dont do it to make you look bad, i do it to stop you from making yourself look bad in the future. I probably dont come off as a helper, but look at nfell! There is more than one sentence in his posts now!;)
    penfoldex likes this.
  6. The student has become the teacher...
  7. You missed one:p
  8. Drat! I can't find it.... :(
  9. there is the missing one
  10. I did that one...
  11. You didnt... You said the other
  12. Oh! Never saw that one :p
  13. I'm really sorry guys about the hold ups. Life has been stressful because of Finals ad everything. I might have to hold back further if stuff doesn't clear up.
  14. Hey when your able to take orders again would you mind shooting me a private message? Thanks in advance.
  15. I buy lots of cobble at 13131, I pay 20r a stack, I do tend to buy direct sometimes but I am busy on here so don't always have time I have 5 double chests set out for it plus the shop chest.
  16. Silken_thread likes this.
  17. Guys I'm holding back orders until I get more help
    I need people to take jobs. Even donations would help.
  18. OK guys I am serious. I really need help with workers. if I don't get help this business will get shutdown. I have gotten some advise from a successful business owner here on EMC. He has helped me in making some reforms to my business. I need these to ensure that my business thrives. Until I finish setting up a basic level of reform I can't provide my product. I will be holding back orders until I get more workers and get some more help. Remember anyone can apply by PMing.
  19. What would the work involve?
  20. Gathering the products I sell. They might also include help with delivery. Also reread the first post I have made reforms.