Smp1 2427 Bulk Stone Provider

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by matjam360, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Just curious when this one Double Chest (ordered Oct 28th ) might be complete.
    I know you are busy, just looking for a guess.
    Thank you.
  2. I can bring it over right away. Sorry for the delay but I have been busy in IRL. Also no more orders will be accepted during 11/18/12-11/26/12 Due to me being busy with thanksgiving and other things. I will complete the orders I have already taken on so don't worry.
  3. Jack your order is done.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  4. Your order is ready.
  5. 2 double chest of stone brick
    2 double chest of stone
    2 double chest of cobble
  6. Um have you got my orders yet? Sorry for bugging just asking.
  7. Coffee Read the Post about orders.
  8. I'll take a double chest of cobble delivered to 9240 on SMP4, you've received a payment from me plus a tip, deposit it in the double chest ^_^
  9. 1 double chest of cobble
    2 double chest of stone
    2 double chest of stone brick
  10. Guys I All ready said in a post no more orders will be taken from 11/18/12 to 11/26/12
  11. Coffe stop spamming and reayd the earlier post.
  12. Since nobody reads the posts before here it is
    Please read this!

No more orders will be accepted during 11/18/12-11/26/12 Due to me being busy with thanksgiving and other things. I will complete the orders I have already taken on so don't worry.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  13. How about my second order? Is it still valid
  14. Nfell thats a special case. Itll get worked on.
  15. Thanks, take your time! :p
  16. Guys the holidays are a busy time. So I wont take anymore orders until after January 1st.
  17. dc of everything ill pick it up pm me details plz
  18. Sorry bro, he isn't do any more orders
  19. I want 10 stacks of cobble, 10 stacks of stone, and 10 stacks of stone brick. Tell me all the price and after I pay u can put an access chest in ur res.
  20. nfell2009 likes this.