Smp1 2427 Bulk Stone Provider

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by matjam360, Oct 22, 2012.

1. I will say when I have allow orders again.
  2. erm, I don't know whats different about the first post, I never read it before.
  3. There has been some price increases. There also has been a policy regarding resell.
  4. Ok I wanted to say this hopefully before anyone says that this business is dead. Its not at all dead. I am still working out things to improve the business overall. The reason for a logn wait is because of how many faults I had with the OG design.
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  5. There are still issues with workforce. Which hopefully will be worked out. Like I said the original design for my business was hugely flawed and not well planned out. I practically "Garzey's Winged" it.
  6. i would like to order a double chest of stone. the total would come 1080r:p
  7. This gentleman is a proud recipient of my economic advice, get your stone requirements from him.
    Jcplugs likes this.
  8. I would like to thank 72Volt for helping out with this. He has really made an impact. Anyway I'll start by fulfilling MVP's order. I'm now allowing orders to go through again.
  9. 2 double chest's of everything for me
    and another 2 double chest's of everything for Fellyboy :)
    I will pay for mine and Fellyboy for his.

Total price:
    5940r per order
  10. Wow Thanks Nfell. Might take a while and also to those who submitted orders that have not been filled please re post them so I can see them.
  11. 2 double chest of cobble (not for resell). Thanks.
  12. There ya go :)
  13. Also Please Contact me for reselling.
  14. 4 double chest of stone and 1 chest of stone brick
  15. To any person to post an order before the Reform Time please respost them.
  16. 5 double chests of stone, and i will be reselling in my new mall or using to build my parkour this will be 5400r
  17. Rhino Read the first post again about reselling.
  18. Well guys some orders should be done in a couple days. I would like to mention if you don't res post any orders that where accepted before my hiatus and reform then your order will most likely be forgotten and not worked on.
  19. Reposting for you :)
  20. nfell... I said before the hiatus and reform. Your order was posted after...