SMP 7 Public Wild Utilities: AKA: cube corp

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by cubefragment, Oct 27, 2016.

1. This might be a silly question, but how does the guardian farm work? I can't find the collection room. Is the loot supposed to lay on the floor?
    mikeruption and cubefragment like this.
  2. Yep, just run around and collect everything :)
    mikeruption, cubefragment and khixan like this.
  3. Chicken Run is now complete at /wild e. :p

4. hahahah looks good. Can't wait to use it hahahaha.
    mikeruption likes this.
  5. A simple request from the builder of SMP 7 PWU (Public Wild Utilities) out at /Wild E.

Please remove any Pigman Heads you have placed. Remove any blocks of any type you have placed. I am getting a bit tired of always having to bother STAFF to have blocks removed.

I built all of this for the community of all SMPs to use if they like, but I would like it to stay clean, and only need minor repairs when needed. If you have any questions for me ask away.

I don't ask for much, but I do ask once in awhile if players have time to help out with making the farms more efficient by removing blocks or slabbing area.

Thanx you in Advance,

Your friendly neighborhood builder,

cubefragment
  6. I do not know who it is, But can you please stop Eggifing/Killing the Villagers and MooShroom Cows at the Gold Farm?

Thank you in Advance.

cubefragment
  7. The Chicken Bridge has been updated. :) No-More repairs. :p

Don't know when it happened, but Staff updated the /wild e outpost on smp7.

Thanx so much for what you all do for us in the community.

8. Wither Skele farm is almost complete. Just need to do the Ghast Farm part of itand clean up some caves and tunnels.

Thanx to Yixomua and GoPro for all the help with the last of the nether rack removal.

Before:

After:

Thanx to all that helped with this project,

cubefragment :p
  9. wow i want to use it where is it located
    wow i want to use it where is it located
    mikeruption and khixan like this.
  10. There's a rail to the wither skeleton farm from the Blaze Farm area. Simply go through the portal at the top of the guardian farm and take the rail to the Blaze Area. There is another rail over there to get you to the Wither Skele Farm

:)
  11. Do u run around and kill them or is it a safe possess because I don't like to die! 😂
  12. The Wither Skelly farm is a safe area. All mobs are auto killed except for the Wither Skellies, they are a 1 hit kill.

Enjoy,

cubefragment
    TasteOfTerror and mikeruption like this.
  13. I believe the polar bears are gone from the snowglobe. I'll try to get some more over there
  14. Hey ToT, don't worry about the bears. I have to do a redesign on their areas. They are glitching into the walls and smothering themselves. :p
    TasteOfTerror and mikeruption like this.
  15. Alright, let me know if there's anything I can do!
  16. Can someone tell me the coordinates of the entrance to this fabulous place? I am struggling to find it. Thank you in advance! <3 The pictures look amazing, I can't wait to see it for myself!