SMP 7 Public Wild Utilities: AKA: cube corp

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by cubefragment, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Here it is folks, the big reveal of the newest addition to the PWU. :)

Thanx to Tbird1128 for the decoration of the place. And to a lot of others for the Obsidian donations that were needed. I hope everyone will enjoy the newest farm.

The first set of images are from the aggro system. Thanx to Kryssy and Aikar for keeping the staff inline to keep this farm running. :D

The second set is of the farm itself. ;)

Enjoy, your friendly neighborhood builder,
    cubefragment :p

2. cube I am ON MY WAY right now!!! to see this gold farm -- I'm sure it'll be as gorgeous as all of your other builds! :D SMP7 represent :)
    cubefragment and mikeruption like this.
  3. Guy.. you are one amazing builder, that's for sure. I mean... a cylindrical nether portal farm.. what? :eek:
    mikeruption and cubefragment like this.
  4. Thanx but not a total design by me, the cylinder design I came up with was a lot smaller, and like a lot of others. What make this farm a bit more unique is the auto agro system designed by Luc1fer_5am. ;)
    mikeruption and PineappleGem like this.
  5. AYEEEEE LITT
    mikeruption likes this.
  6. What resource pack are you using?
    mikeruption likes this.
  7. Faithful 1.11.2-rv1

32 version I think, not the 64 bit version.
  8. Ok, here we go will another update. Wither Hunting Grounds. ;)

This build is done and can be reached from the Blaze Farms. Rail system is located next to Enchanting Room.
    A lot of slabbing still has to be done to improve the spawn rate, but usable. If you would like to help slab , just do it in ( /noprotectmode on ) that way anyone can remove the blocks if they get stuck some place.

Enjoy, your friendly neighborhood builder,
    cubefragment :p
  9. One other thing I will be adding the beacons as soon as I get a few more Skulls. :D
    TasteOfTerror and mikeruption like this.
  10. Awesome! I remember when I first saw it :p
    mikeruption likes this.
  11. Skele grinder is clogged btw, you have it set up where there is a block for them to sit on before they drop.
  12. Also the minecart rail to the spider farm will break with the next update where they treat stairs like solid blocks
  13. Really?
    mikeruption likes this.
  14. And the rail isn't lighted enough, some mobs spawned on it.
  15. Yeah, you can place torches on the back of them

16. Thanx AdinD I will see what going on with the skele farm, there was never an issue with it unless someone else has placed something that should be there, and knew about the stair blocks. I need to add 1 torch over by where the witch is in her little hut.
    Also the blaze farm are broke at the moment, someone agroed the blaze from the outside of the farm and they destroyed a few minecarts. Am going to a complete rebuild on both of them,.
    mikeruption likes this.
  17. OK went a checked the skele grinder. I saw what you meant I removed that block, but they still kind of jam up because of the bouncing, I will redo the water streams to alleviate the issue completely.

Thanx again for the heads up AdinD. :)
    mikeruption likes this.
  18. No problem. What you want to do is have the water goes until the drop and touches the side that drops down. Sign goes at the top of the drop tube stopping the water moving them across from touching the drop tube. Basically move the sign one block closer to the drop tube but the same height it is now
    mikeruption likes this.
  19. That wasn't the problem I have it set that way so you don't get the random drop death. The main issue is in the spawn room with the water flow.
    mikeruption likes this.

20. There was a ghast chilling in the blaze farm :D