SMP 7 Public Wild Utilities: AKA: cube corp

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by cubefragment, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Hiya all,
    cubefragment here with the opening of the Public Utilities ( cube corp. ) on smp7.

Special Thanx goto the following players in the community. (see image) :)

To get there goto /wild e face north.

Here are some images of the Utility. This is only Phase one of the total Public Utilities I will be working on.

This last image is for anyone who would like to donate materials for the expansion, just drop them in the water or throw against wall. :) If you decide to donate, Thank you in advance, if you don't wish to that is fine also. The build will go on. I took me about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks to get to this stage. A lot of materials were used.

Small list, not complete:
    3364 - jungle fence gates
    2552 - dispensers
    5240+ - glowstone lights
    2552 - iron buckets.
    :)

Again, I would like to thank everyone that help me out with this project. There will be more to come. I need to get some stuff on the res straightened out. Then I will start on the next phase of the Utilities.

cubefragment :)
  2. Woooooah.. although I don't generally use Public Utilities myself, I still appreciate the work that goes in, well done!
  3. Thank you crazyminerpete
    mikeruption likes this.
  4. Glad to be a part of the project! You're such a good builder !
    mikeruption and Gawadrolt like this.
  5. Glad to have the help you are providing TasteOfTerror.:)

Now get that tunnel finished. (J/K).:D
  6. cubefragment here again,
    With an update on smp7 Public Utilities (aka cube corp. ) :)

Phase 2: The XP Blaze Farms are up.

The portal to the Blaze farms is in the Monument above the Guardian Farm. It is past the Gold Block in the center on the back wall.

There is a railway system to take you to them. The tunnel is not complete, but is being worked on by TasteOfTerror.

This is exit portal back to Guardian Farm.

I hope everyone in the community uses them to their hearts desire.;) I will be starting on another Phase but not sure which Utility I will be working on next.

Enjoy your friendly neighborhood builder,
    cubefragment:p
  7. Wow. This looks amazing :D Glad they'll be Wild utilities on SMP7
  8. AYY you got my texture pack! <3 and it looks lit like the floor on a firefloor...
    mikeruption and cubefragment like this.
  9. I just use Faithful 32 for 1.10 meg so the floor doesn't look ike its on fire to me. :)
    mikeruption likes this.
  10. i have that and the canvas one (128x128)
    mikeruption likes this.
  11. Sweet update
    mikeruption likes this.
  12. you finished the blaze farm <3 looks MUCH better now than when I saw it lol. If you need materials or help or anything let me know. I was super impressed with your first build and I can't wait to see the finished product of the blaze farm in person. Maybe I can help add some "utility" to the transportation system there. EMC keeps with the times with our "public transportation." Missing a horse path and an ice path for the boat ;-) Would be happy to come out and help ya modify it or make another path that goes north then east instead of east then north.

Edit: ORRR!!! just thought of this after posting. perhaps we could work in concert on a wild community that I have been building in anticipation of the "Empires" update. I could definitely use help with city planning, design, utilities, architectural plans and well... its a work in progress lol. I have the ground work laid but it needs to be beautified and well, built.
  13. You know me , I am all in for a community build. That is why I stay out here most of the time. Started on another Phase but am putting it on hold , it can be used but not making it any bigger till I get some things taken car of at the res. I have neglected it a little , need to stock the mall and set some prices. Players are asking when mall will be finished. :)

I am I more then willing to help on the Wild community You have started, I have seen it remember. :rolleyes:

And as always I would like to thank all of the community for the help and support on this project.

cubefragment
  14. Best Stained Glass Place!
  15. Just a quick update. Added an enchanting room. It is fully adjustable from 2 book shelves to 18 book shelves.
    I will add a lapus dispenser at a later date.

Enjoy ,
    cubefragment

P.S. Another tunnel is built but not complete. It is still under some major construction. :p (third image)

16. Go check everything out in person. Images do not do the project justice. Everyones opinion is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanx,
    cubefragment
    mikeruption and Gawadrolt like this.
  17. Wow.... this is beautiful. I love public builds, because you are doing a favor for the community and showing off your building skills, I think you did both very well with this.
  18. Thank you. LtCaptainMe, There will be some small updates to the project here and there. I will be posting for jobs to do some major clearing of nether rack. ;) (so much nether rack :eek: )

Just have to finish marking out the area, for cube corp. main office, AKA Wither Skelly farm. :)

Have to make sure the floor area is safe for players not to worry about dropping into lava. :rolleyes:

cubefragment
  19. From experience that wither farm will be fun :rolleyes: Will you be clearing the entire area down to nether bedrock to increase efficiency?
    mikeruption likes this.
  20. I love the enchanting table! Sign me up for any jobs! ;):D