SMP 7 Public Wild Utilities: AKA: cube corp

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by cubefragment, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Starting redo on Iron Farm, 2 villages going strong. Should have 2 more done tomorrow an the killing zone. :)

A little bit of a Golem jam at moment. :rolleyes:

2. Another Farm up and running for the Community to enjoy. The image was taken from the top of the Ocean Monument.
    You can see the AFK spot in the middle, there are 2 side. :)

P.S. Second image was taken right before I put in the Kill Zone. 40+ Golems. :rolleyes::p

Your friendly neighborhood builder,
    cubefragment.

3. One other thing I forgot in the other post. I am out of villagers, so if anybody would like to donate some spawn eggs, I will add another village, it takes 14 villagers per village at 4 villages per layer, so 56 spawn eggs a layer. I can add single villages at anytime once I get 14 villagers.

Again enjoy the new farm.

cubefragment
    mikeruption and Sealeon like this.
  4. I wanted to thank Sealeon :), for the 14 villager spawn eggs. I am heading out now to add another village to the iron farm now.

This will increase the golem spawn rate a bit more for the farm.

Thanx again Sealeon for the donation.

cubefragment
    mikeruption likes this.
  5. Sealeon Village is complete. :p A Pic from the village.

mikeruption and Sealeon like this.
  6. 2 more villagers added to Iron farm thanx to the Villager donation by JDHallows. :)

Opinions need on which block should be used to display donator signs.

First is Quartz ore or Bone blocks.
    Second is Quartz blocks or End Stone blocks.

Third image is Villages built from JDs donation.

Thanx again for the donation JD. :p

khixan and mikeruption like this.
  7. I like all of the choices, except for the quartz ore. I think my vote would go to the end stone blocks.

Thanks again for sharing all of your hard work with everyone, cubefragment!
    cubefragment likes this.
  8. sending you 28 villy spawn eggs, cube! :D also on my way to visit the area :D so excited for smp7!!
    cubefragment and mikeruption like this.
  9. Villages complete PineappleGem, :) I built your 2 villages above JDHallows so your Golems could invade an inferior Mod Village. :rolleyes:

J/K JD. :p

10. Added more villages to iron farm. :)

And now an update to the Enderman Farm. Added auto boat system for travel back and forth. If the boat isn't picked up by the hopper just put it in the chest.

Enjoy,
    Your friendly neighborhood builder,
    cubfragment :p

11. Quick update. Both Blaze farm are back to their former glory. Also added Str 2 Beacon.:)
    Enjoy.

OPPS: :oops:

Also automated the rail system.
    mikeruption likes this.
  12. Ok all Cave Spider farm is complete. There are lockable chest ( please just lock 1 ). I am still working on the rail and tunnel system. You can get there from the Skele farm.:)

Enjoy cubefragment. :p

13. Maleficent did not want her picture taken. ( She is it shy ). :rolleyes:

This on the side of the rail system to the spider grinder.

14. I used this earlier and repaired all my tools, the gold farm is lit!
    TasteOfTerror, khixan and mikeruption like this.
  15. Is there a gold farm, too?
    ChespinLover77 and TasteOfTerror like this.
  16. You've done a fabulous job on all this cube! I need to come in from 100k out in the wild on 7 to come tour around it in person sometime :) Let me know if you need any more materials or tools.

(And yeah, the hardest part is maintaining public builds. I bless the crew of people that help me maintain PWU everyday!)
  17. Thanx khixan, I will sure let you know if I need anything, you have been a lot help with question I have had and some mats also. :)
  18. Is it possible to do an AFK shiny farm? i.e. natural spawns, drop to death, shiny flesh and shiny arrows and the like? Does that already exist?

Also, would you consider adding/letting me add food stations to the XP farms? Thinking mooshrooms and wooden bowls.
  19. First part they do drop , but as far as I know its from enraged mobs.

Second part once I have completed the farm , you can add a mooshroom cow and chest for bowls, I will add a spot for you to put it there.
    mikeruption and Byron_Squared like this.