SMP 7 Public Wild Utilities: AKA: cube corp

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by cubefragment, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Yea happens once in awhile, also get Pigman. :p
    Tbird1128 and mikeruption like this.
  2. Can we possibly get a furnace area set up at the gold farm? It hurts to get rid of all those gold swords. I'll gladly supply fuel sources.
  3. Sure I will add one in the morning. ;)
    mikeruption likes this.
  4. Or a smelting area with hoppers and a double chest
    mikeruption and cubefragment like this.
  5. I love helping supply for Public builds :) - let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do :D
  6. Tbird that's what I ment when I said I would add one, auto smelter. :p

Lee1993 let me see what I have, and if I need something I will let you know. Thanx. :)
    mikeruption and Lee1993 like this.
  7. your welcome :D
    TasteOfTerror and mikeruption like this.
  8. Ok, Auto Smelter is built.

Enjoy,
    cubefragment
  9. Yay thank you sooooo much cube!! And like I said, I'll gladly stock fuel whenever. Currently on my way to shove a bunch of blaze rods in the auto furnace. HMU anytime if it runs out. I'm free for the summer lol
  10. OK, the first furnace (to the left) doesn't ever get stocked with what is being smelted (it does get stocked with fuel). I noticed it doesn't have a powered rail like the other hoppers; could that be why?
  11. No, I forgot to clear all the hoppers I think. I will log on and check.
  12. The first furnace still doesn't work. :(
  13. mooshroom missing at the gold farm :(
    mikeruption and TasteOfTerror like this.
  14. Someone might of eggified it, I will put another one and name it. :p
    mikeruption and TasteOfTerror like this.
  15. Keep up the good work everybody! It's fun watching the progress of this mega project
  16. OK, so some stuff I saw at gold farm and I wanna make sure it's all good:
    - the villagers now have anvils next to them, and pigmen heads on top of them (used to be orange glass pane)
    - the smelter is out of fuel! you guys are either using it a lot or someone took the fuel. send me a PM on the forums if it's out and I'll gladly replace :D
    - the smelter cart for the fuel is stuck I'll try replacing it but sometimes I hit it and it falls into the ocean :( I've got some extra in my echest but this is not a good problem. it gets stuck just before the activated rail so if you press the lever, the cart just doesn't move. is it possible to put a wall of blocks behind the rails so if you need to replace it, the minecart doesn't have a chance to fall into the ocean before you can pick it up?
    - new mooshroom yay

I also love seeing improvements and updates :D
    mikeruption likes this.
  17. bookshelves at blaze farm are gone :(
  18. Turn that frown upsidedown, :) All fixed.:p
  19. Hey :) I put the pigmen heads up when I replaced the missing villagers to keep them in the holes maybe a week ago. ( Its what I had on hand and couldnt remember what was there before) Sorry about that. :oops:
    PineappleGem and mikeruption like this.
  20. Its ok. I will replace them with glass pains at some point. Thanx for the quick repair. :)