Show yourself! - Post a photo of you

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by klamepa, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feel free to add me :D BobTheTomato989
  2. Indeed. L4D2 is probably my favorite multiplayer game of all time next to TF2.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  3. Yah L4D2 is a great game :D
  4. Where's the PS3 players?!?;)
  5. Playing their PS3. :)
  6. ...by themselves, because 360 ftw. :p
    Call_Me_DeJaja, Yukon1200 and Twitch1 like this.
  7. Usually play TF2 on Lotus (Ol' Grandaddy Kryten) these days but started out on ZBS (ZeroBullshit) before it folded (happy days :)) and it was ZBS which initiated me into Minecraft; like you I made so many friends on TF2 from all around the world - like Empire it was totally egalitarian
    IcecreamCow likes this.

8. Picture of me and the wife at our maternity shoot for our second baby. It's a girl and her name will be Marley. :)
    ZBSDKryten, nmanley and EdmundWayne like this.
  9. Congratulations! You're a nice looking couple. :)
    nightmare32808 likes this.
  10. nice to see alot of pretty girls play MC....lota good looking guys too but im straight so i cant say that =P
  11. Thanks! I'd like to think so. Haha, she's a lot of fun. EMC of course is my second wife. LMAO
    PandasEatRamen likes this.

12. This is what marriage will do to us men though...Haha! :p
    ZBSDKryten and PandasEatRamen like this.
  13. You look very serious...
    IcecreamCow likes this.

14. Alright last one. This is me and my son, Joshua, about 2 1/2 years ago. He's my pride and joy. :)
  15. He has your hair.
    Olaf_C, nmanley, Yukon1200 and 4 others like this.
  16. HAHAHA! Not cool, Bro! Like I said, that was 2 1/2 yrs ago, when I still had some. I'm 25 and bald, it started when I was 18 in the Navy.
  17. Damn, tough break... I am 25 and have tons of grey hair, so I know the feeling of getting old before your time..
    Bald looks good on you though.
  18. Yea, I generally bic it. I have tons of grey in my facial hair when I grow it out, so i have the best of both worlds. I would rather have grey than be bald though.
  19. I know how lucky I am, believe me. ;)
    I do not envy you at all... For now the grey hasn't traveled down to the facial hair yet, but I got a better break than my grandfather.. He was full grey at 17 but he had a great full head of hair when he finally passed at 89. :)
  20. Yea, My grandfather had a full head of hair and it was brown til he went through Chemo, then it turned white. But then he had a full head of white hair til he passed. I have his hairline, but I don't know where the hair loss comes from. lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.