Show yourself! - Post a photo of you

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by klamepa, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Considering my stance on females online, you'll realise just how wrong that is.

:D
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  2. Well, I find their fake persona and stolen photos of attractive women worth commenting on.
    However, I do prefer them to show me their fat bearded guy photos more. ;)
    Also, Edmund is correct. I was merely ensuring the Girls on the Internet knew we had attractive men like Edmund and myself here. :D
  3. I am against posting my image because of that Stereotype that all women on the internet are 40 year old fat naked men.. Go ahead and believe that I am one although I am not and I refuse to sink to the level of 4chan and do the whole [censored] or gtfo. That is all. :3
  4. I met my wife on the Internet. In a Yahoo military chatroom of all places. She is not big, fat, or bearded. I refuse to comment about the naked part. And she is all woman, I assure you.
  5. <--- Met her husband on the internet :D
  6. <--- Has met and continues to meet cool people on the internet. :)

Prove it. ;)
  7. Prove that I am not a big, fat, nekkie 40 year old male individual? What do I get if I prove that I am female? :p
  8. My guess is you get multiple likes.
  9. ...only if people like what they see.. <,<
  10. Just post a photo it can't be that bad can it...
  11. Not necessarily. People give me a lot of pity likes.
  12. Hmm... *likes post*
  13. ...I could only find a pic from about a year ago on my computer.. <,<.. My daughter is almost 2 now, but in the pic she was only a few months old..
  14. Pictures of mamas with their babies are always great pictures!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and AlexHallon like this.
  15. See that wasn't so hard.
    nmanley likes this.
  16. You inspired me to post my own Mommy and Baby picture! Here is one of the first pictures of me and my daughter ever taken. I'm sure some of the "glow" I have going on here is the morphine pump ;) Not one of my most photogenic days, having just been pretty much sawed in half, but one of my happiest,for sure!
  17. Why do babies' hats always make them look like elves?
  18. I can show you a picture of my daughter with her father where she looks like a porcelain doll.. :)
    SecretAznEks and margaritte like this.
  19. *Cough* *Cough* OLEYY *Cough* *Cough* No hetero :cool: :3
  20. OH HECK NO!!!! I ain't gonna be left out of the pictures with the little ones!!!! :D
    My little buddy (grandson) at Panama City Beach last fall. He's 4 then and will be 5 next Monday. Oh...... he has his own Mincraft account and loves playing in creative mode.

Guess I should add my wife and I have custody so we are spoli......err raising him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.