Show yourself! - Post a photo of you

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by klamepa, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In the brightest day, in the blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight,
    Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

This is what came to my head when i saw this post xD cause of your signature
    HylianNinja likes this.
  2. Haha, that is actually where I got the idea from, but if you've read about it or what ever, each Green Lantern has their own Oath, so I decided I would make my own. :D
  3. <------ picture of me and my girlfriend.
  4. me

Attached Files:

5. Apparently my earlier posts pictures disappeared with a wee little box telling me they were gone.

So here is me.

^ Hurt muh thumb.
    Olaf_C, melk73, SecretAznEks and 5 others like this.
  6. We have some attractive staff members in our ranks. ;)
  7. Agreed. On every possible level.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  8. Why thank you!:oops:
  9. Well who did you think he was talking about...
    AlexHallon and Twitch1 like this.
  10. Myself, I just wanted them to know that. ;)
  11. That's what 22 year-old Yank was thinking...
  12. And yet ... no one cares that I hurt my thumb :( *runs away crying*

Maybe I should post a picture of my toe injury. It is quite pleasant to look at =]
  13. In January, I was so hungry that I stupidly used a [very sharp] knife to pry apart some frozen casserole. Long story short, I had surgery in February to repair a severed nerve in my left index finger. Lots of Vicodin and EMC helped me through most of the pain. I then went through about 1.5 months of therapy. The surgeon tells me that if I'm lucky, the numbness will go away in about another 4-6 months. Really put a crimp in my guitar work, but I'm able to make all of the chords again, but with limited speed (not that I was very fast to begin with).

Anyway, hope your thumb gets better soon. I really do, hand injuries suck.
  14. I know how awful surgery is on essential body parts. So I definitely hope your hand gets better. Sooner rather than later!

My thumb is okay, I just had some run ins with some fishing hooks and a filleting knife. But thank you =]
  15. I feel your pain there. My dad has been taking us fishing since we could walk (he used to run a fisheries management program at a local lake). And lets just say I nearly gave myself a shiny new hook shaped earring once. To be completely honest though, had I actually completely pierced my ear, I totally would have worn a hook in it to this day. XD
    PandasEatRamen and EdmundWayne like this.
  16. Updated my avatar with my pic! :D you jelly?
  17. Ah yes.

Female members + pictures of female members = EMC Creepy Blokes Syndrome™

I will stand by my long-running assertion that there are no women on the internet, only big fat naked bearded men.

:D
  18. If you go back through the entire thread, you'll find a couple examples of females complimenting men on their photos as well. Hey, some women look good to most men. Some men look good to most women. I don't really think there's anything creepy about it.

In my opinion, no one on this thread has crossed any lines where complimenting a person's looks was concerned. If anyone has been made uncomfortable, then maybe they should have found uglier stock photos to post.:p

Plus, I think it's pretty clear Twitch was actually talking about me.
    margaritte and kilmannan like this.
  19. This place is turning into youtube, 1 girl even says 1 word in a video instantly! 9000 40 year olds in a basement rush in and watch it.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.