Show your vault number

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AncientTower, Jan 16, 2016.

?

How many Vault pages do you have

1 7 vote(s) 15.9%
2-4 5 vote(s) 11.4%
5 max to allow free access 3 vote(s) 6.8%
6-10 7 vote(s) 15.9%
11-20 13 vote(s) 29.5%
21-49 8 vote(s) 18.2%
50-100 6 vote(s) 13.6%
101-149 2 vote(s) 4.5%
150-255 1 vote(s) 2.3%
Maxed Capacity 256 2 vote(s) 4.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Last i posted i had a mere 20 pages. Now i've upped it to 52 pages.

BUMP my post. I want to know how many vault pages you got.
  2. When you first posted this thread, I had 8, now I'm up to 26 I think, all from vouchers
    CallMeTower likes this.
  3. Yeah all mine are from vouchers too. I never saw the point in expanding my vault with the supporters. Since people sell them for under 10k and I get 1 about every time i kill a Momentus.
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  4. Same, apart from that I now have 10 pages. I don't think I will ever get more, because, like I said, I only use them temporarily, so it doesn't make sense to waste so many more rupees/vouchers on that.
    These are the names of my vaults, by the way :p (in order, starting at 1)
    Vault 1.
    Vault 2.
    Vault 3.
    Vault 4.
    Vault 5.
    Vault 6.
    Vault 7.
    Vault 8.
    Vault 9.
    Vault 10.

:p had to use the ., because otherwise it wouldn't work. I still open them with just /vault 6 or whatever, though.
    CallMeTower likes this.
  5. I have I think 30 vault vouchers from fighting momentus. I have 16 vault pages now because I ran out of space and I'm too lazy to get rid of the junk :p
    CallMeTower likes this.
  6. I have 5, dunno if I'll be getting more in the future tho since the only time i fill those up is when I'm doing EXTREME TREE FARMING or strip mining.
  7. Just got 5 :p 3 of em full of dirt ;) Ima sort em when I get 10+
  8. I have quite a few, spread across my alts. My main has 30 I think...
  9. Once again I thought I'd revive this post........

Looks like I had 52 pages the last time. Now I've got a few more. 67 vault pages and 30 vault vouchers.

I hate to sell mine cause I might need them. Yet honestly I really don't need for than 5 pages but It's mostly to store stuff and a few pages for auction-able transferring.

So How many more pages do you have now that you didn't have then.
  10. I've got 21 pages now and 16 vouchers after I sold a whole stack :p
    AncientTower likes this.
  11. Currently I have 40 vault pages, most of those pages came from vault vouchers that I received for voting for the server.
    AncientTower likes this.
  12. I have 7 vault pages atm! But gonna extend it so I can use it as storage! :D
    ShelLuser and AncientTower like this.
  13. Still the same for me. :)
  14. one vault page as my name says :p
  15. 10 vault pages, first is used for diamonds and partially enchanted diamond gear, second is used for stuff I might need at short notice on another server (god armour, food, god weapons, enderchests, [although I should probably just get an enderchest for each server since I have like 40 enderchests, but I'm lazy so hah] etc.) and the other 8 are mostely used for transfering DCs I won in auctions
  16. Update on this... one of my alts now has 5 :p
  17. I'ave got 10 vaults at the moment, named like Tom's vaults (I liked that idea) and my alts all have got one vault. I only use my vaults to transport items between residences, and sometimes between servers, oh yes, and I'ave got one vault filled with the matirials from a build project I'm working on, sice that aren't my materials, but I want to have them in my vault :)
    AncientTower likes this.
  18. I have 25 on my main, and 9 on my alt.
    AncientTower likes this.
  19. The expansion continues :) I love re-reading older threads like this. So February this year I had 20 pages, now I actually have around 30, I believe that I have 32 (28). GripCEO remains on 5, I don't see the point of expanding that (also a waste of rupees, I'd rather spend that on GRIP itself).

What I often liked to do: auction off the vault voucher, I often managed to get a little more than 10k for it (11 / 12k). Then use /vault expand and expand for 10k. Which left me with one extra vault page and a little extra money :)

I stopped doing this though. Nowadays I just use the voucher because I can't always be bothered to run auctions :)
    607 likes this.