Show your vault number

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AncientTower, Jan 16, 2016.

?

How many Vault pages do you have

1 7 vote(s) 15.9%
2-4 5 vote(s) 11.4%
5 max to allow free access 3 vote(s) 6.8%
6-10 7 vote(s) 15.9%
11-20 13 vote(s) 29.5%
21-49 8 vote(s) 18.2%
50-100 6 vote(s) 13.6%
101-149 2 vote(s) 4.5%
150-255 1 vote(s) 2.3%
Maxed Capacity 256 2 vote(s) 4.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'd like to now how many vault pages everyone has. Who has the most, who hasn't even used a vault, ect... I just today expanded to 13 vault pages and just became curious as to how many pages other players had as well.
  2. I have 10 on my main and one on each of my other alts :) I use them fairly regularly! (well, the first 5 or so anyway, the others barely get touched)
    ShelLuser and CallMeTower like this.
  3. I have 10 vault pages, and I really need to put the items those pages in my storage :/

#fun
    ShelLuser and AhsokaTower like this.
  4. I have 13 pages. The last 3 are used for promos and special items only.
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  5. 35 pages. Mostly organized. Sort of.
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  6. 60 pages.
    CallMeTower likes this.
  7. I have 12 pages, not organized at all except for the first 2 pages :p
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  8. Yeah I try to keep them organized but then all of a sudden I need some room and I'm just tossing things into each vault left and right.
  9. I have 20 pages and 80 vouchers I'll use at some point. And yes I use most of my 20 daily
    Sachrock and CallMeTower like this.
  10. Yeah I have 21 pages and I use them quite often.
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  11. Just killed a Mo, now i have 14 vault pages. Gonna really ty and keep them organized by giving each there own name.
  12. I have 8 vouchers I think, but don't use the vault unless I am trying to bring things back from another smp. don't really know too much about it.
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  13. 29 Pages. 1st page is used for random stuff, 2-10 are used mostly when moving large quantities around (so normally empty). Rest are for promos, etc. Also have about 80+ vault vouchers and 5 pages on each alt so not to pay the 10r :p
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  14. If you got 5 vault pages it is free to open your vault :p.
    JesseJames_ and Acemox2k like this.
  15. I can get you more vouchers >_> lol xD.
    JesseJames_ and Acemox2k like this.
  16. u only need 5 pages
    ShelLuser, CallMeTower and DrMadFate like this.
  17. I do have 6 pages, 5 for "random stuff to move" and the last one for all my tools :)
    JesseJames_ likes this.
  18. so funny story. had to refund a player 10 vault page vouchers today, as once you hit 256 you can't get anymore due to me never expecting someone to get that many and limiting the count to 1 byte >_>

So, 1 player has the max # of vaults possible, 256.
    CDuck1D, xXvexenXx, Carbonyx and 22 others like this.